1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

How many BJDs do you have? (2019/2020)

Jan 18, 2019

?

How many BJDs do you have?

Poll closed Dec 29, 2020.
  1. 0

1.9%
  2. 1-5

36.8%
  3. 6-10

21.6%
  4. 11-15

12.3%
  5. 16-20

7.1%
  6. 21-30

7.5%
  7. 31-40

3.5%
  8. 41-50

3.1%
  9. 51-100

4.8%
  10. Over 100

1.5%
    1. Complete dolls I have seven (two sd, one msd, three yosd, and one tiny). I have one body and two floating heads otherwise. I intend on buying three dolls in the next year!

2. Currently I have 5 complete ones, and 3 heads!

3. currently I have 22 full dolls and 3 more heads :XD:
      my collections keep growing:abambi:

4. Just one :( And one off topic too, but I'm currently saving up for my second on topic, hopefully sometime this year.
      Interesting that most people answered 1-5!

5. I have eight at home, one out for body blushing/faceup, and one I'm waiting on in the mail, so ten. I've got another one that's currently being processed and I plan on buying at least one or two more this year :XD:

6. I currently have 6, but will have another on the way by the end of the week. One of my current 6 hopefully won't be with me for too much longer though.
      I am oggling another doll as well to make 7 again. But I'm trying to control myself as I've been out of the hobby for a few years and feel myself about to dive off the deep end :aeyepop:

7. I only have 1 at the moment and currently browsing for my second. I don't want to have many dolls so I will take my time with the decision.

8. In my possession, I currently have 48 full dolls (plus three heads, one body, and three on order), all resin, all on topic, all legit.

9. As of now, I have three SDs all in the 70+ range!

10. So far only one! I have another but I don’t really like him so he doesn’t count xD

11. Wow I have a lot I have 6 teeny tinies (16 cm size), 3 Yo-SD, 6 MSDs, and 2 SD sizes. So 16 over 14 years. That's not horrible. I am actually thinking about selling some of my MSD and Yo-SD dolls and just focusing on the small dolls. But it's so much easier to buy than sell.

12. I have 8 x SDs, 1x MSD, 1 x Yo-SD... so that's 10 dolls in total. Last year was a really bad year for me financially, so many things went wrong and I ended up having to sell half of my doll collection in order to get money to pay bills. Anyways, I'm super happy with the dolls that I still have with me :3

13. I have.....6 on hand, one prepping to ship, and....four on layaway

: )

14. I have ten so far, but I don't have any giant dolls. For child/youth dolls, I have two chunky ones at 18"/46cm, two slimmer 16"/40cm dolls and one 11"/28cm doll. My other five are small creatures/animals that sit comfortably in your hand.

By the end of 2020 I'll have at least two more around the 11" mark because I have them on preorder already. There are three small creatures I want that I have a decent chance of getting, and there's a larger doll I missed the preorder for that I'd definitely buy second hand if I found her. But ... we'll see.

15. i only have 2

16. I have 4 but only 2 can be shown as rest still need a body and faceup

17. I have 5 full BJDs: 2 SD10s, 2 DearSDs, and a YoSD.
      I also have a floating head.

18. I keep worrying that I have too many, but if I only count full dolls, I don't have as many as I think I do. I've got 17 I think, counting one on the way?

It's a lot for me, and I want to thin the herd, but I've also recently started to find new characters in them based on my old favourite dolls, and it's really making it hard to get rid of any! I have 8 SDs, and 9 MSDs, no tinies. 5 SD boys, 3 SD girls, 3 MSD boys, and 6 MSD girls - whoa... that's really interesting! I never knew I got more MSD girls but more SD boys?

I don't like really small dolls (although they're a lot easier to collect and store...) and have been really leaning towards SDs in terms of size nowadays. I love my minis, but I don't want anymore. It's all SDs for me now. My incoming girl is SD size too.

19. I currently have one! I just started the hobby a week ago, haha. :aheartbea

20. I currently have 3, 2 msd boys and 1 yo-sd girl, and one is still on the way. :lol: