1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

How many BJDs do you have? (2019/2020)

Jan 18, 2019

?

How many BJDs do you have?

Poll closed Dec 29, 2020.
  1. 0

1.9%
  2. 1-5

36.8%
  3. 6-10

21.6%
  4. 11-15

12.3%
  5. 16-20

7.1%
  6. 21-30

7.5%
  7. 31-40

3.5%
  8. 41-50

3.1%
  9. 51-100

4.8%
  10. Over 100

1.5%
    1. I have 21 complete, human dolls, 1 incomplete (had head & body but they’re not together & he has no eyes/wig etc). Plus I have a couple on order.

Of the 21, 15 are SD, 2 yoSD, 1 MSD and the others are tinies. They range from 20cm to 72 Cm, but most are 60-70cm. I also have some pet dolls that aren’t in that list. I have 1 fashion size, one MSD and one tiny on order, plus two pets.

Once my current orders come in, I complete the half finished one and if I count animal/pet BJDs, I will have 29 in total.

2. I have 0...waiting for 2 to arrive that I ordered in May.

3. Uh-huh, right!:doh I’ve really tried to be good, but I’m obviously not very good at it. Once I have everything paid off I will have 40 full dolls (YOSD to SD65), two super-tiny Realpukis, and 3 floating heads. Time to change my vote.

#203 PoeticSoul, Jun 28, 2020
      Last edited: Oct 30, 2020
    4. I currently have 8, some of which are on their way home and others who are already here. While I am happy with those that I have, there's always room for more resin family members so I have been keeping my eyes peeled for more to join the fun in the Woodland Realm! :3nodding:

5. 26 full dolls and 13 floating heads currently in my possession.

23 full dolls, 7 bodies, and 1 head on order.

6. 23 full dolls. Not counting the floating heads because they will eventually fly to new owners and not counting faceplates because that way lies madness! (I kid, I’m just spoiled with Unoa having multiple expressions, so like to collect them all)...but I hope to refine my collection over the next year or so, ideally my good number (For right now) feels like it would be somewhere under 20 but probably always more than 15.

7. You can change your vote or just vote in this thread till 29 Dec 2020.
      :3nodding:

8. I have 3 complete dolls (actually I just received the head of my 3rd one). I used to have 7 but I downsized my collection earlier this year since I lost interest in some of them and I’m moving soon. For now I’m really happy with the ones I have and I don’t plan on buying more at least until next year.

9. I have 18 full resin dolls, and 2 vinyl dolls that I've collected for close to 10 years. My first doll which I still own will be 10 come this December.

10. It seems they keep moving in...showing up when I'm not home to tell them we are out of space, I think they have figured out how to use devices and the internet. Right now I am waiting for Reisner to be delivered, and for another Volks SD to be shipped, he will be the first male SD here.

11. I just recently got my very first doll.

12. Here with me I have 20 dolls... But I'm waiting for some more dolls... I'll update this once I receive them, haha.

13. Here on my shelf I have 16 bjds standing/sitting and I have one which I'm waiting for

14. I have only 2 because I dont have a place to put my dolls that much unfortunately :)

15. 0 so far, but there are 2 specifically I'm planning on getting. A ResinSoul Yue, and a Dollfie Dream Sister. If I can afford it too I really want to get a Minifee or Feeple65 someday. Hopefully I'll have a Yue by Christmas/New Years.

16. Nine full dolls, though 2 are massive WIPs/disassembled. Four floating heads.

On the way: 2 more dolls and another floating head.

Total: 11 dolls, 5 heads! Wow I should start thinking about bodies next...

...aaafter I snag maybe just one little yoSD I’ve had my eye on! :lol::aheartbea

17. I had to sell some bodies recently so, I've got at least 6...7 floating heads right now, waiting to return to being full dolls again.
      I've got 3 yosd's, 1 tiny, and 1 sdc/yo-midi hybrid, and 4 sd's as full dolls at the moment. I've got a 1 doll stuck in covid postal mayhem, and another doll still in the construction process. That doesn't count whoever I might buy in the mean time....

18. I have two bjd with one on the way and one I'm making payments on. That's it for now but I do want a boy doll and still would like to get Fairyland Mirwen at some point all in 1/4 size.

19. I have 28 dolls currently. Saving for a new cool Loong Soul one :)

20. Going by the criteria I only have 1. I have two on preorder, but they won't be here for at least 5 months.