1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

How many BJDs do you have? (2019/2020)

Jan 18, 2019

?

How many BJDs do you have?

Poll closed Dec 29, 2020.
  1. 0

1.9%
  2. 1-5

36.8%
  3. 6-10

21.6%
  4. 11-15

12.3%
  5. 16-20

7.1%
  6. 21-30

7.5%
  7. 31-40

3.5%
  8. 41-50

3.1%
  9. 51-100

4.8%
  10. Over 100

1.5%
    1. I’ve just recently received my first head, but he has no body. And I have two others on order so they won’t be coming in for about 3+ months.

2. I have a doll she Arsene on order but I would love to have some more sculpts, I've made a list and have characters I'd like to shell. Just gotta find them :)

3. I have 28 dolls … for the moment :kitty2
      I received the most recent in January 2020.

4. I currently have 4 (3x SD, 1x YoSD).

I have an incoming SD head but he may or may not get his own body :lol:

5. I only have 3 but love them to bits

6. I've been in the hobby on & off for the past 8 years, and I have 3 dolls (last one bought 2 years ago). I'm thinking about buying my 4th or 5th ones... they're basics I've had my eye on for a few years now!

7. My collection is always fluctuating, but I have always had at least 3 :)

8. I have 32 dolls currently, all on topic. I only have 1 floating head (that I need to rehome) and 1 second faceplate for a full doll as an alternate expression.

18 are SD and larger, 4 MSDs, and 10 YoSDs. I'm honestly out of room for more dolls, but all my new arrivals this year arrived mostly in a timeframe of two weeks. I still got one doll to repaint, my DiM Bellosse as she has a different artist's face up and I need to paint my own dolls to bond with them.

9. I have 1-60 cm, 2-43cm, and 1 12 cm.

10. 0 now, 4 awaiting arrival : ) )

11. I just counted and I have 22 (the majority are floating heads) :o with another on the way. That’s more than I originally planned when I started out in this hobby. Ooops

12. Well, this thread is to count full dolls, though if you feel like counting your floating heads there is a thread for this as well. :)

13. Ah, my full doll count is 12 and hopefully counting

14. Currently have 1 full doll + 1 floating head... but preordered 2 more and put 3 on layaway in the past month alone *_*

#234 fall-in-hope, Oct 12, 2020
      Last edited: Oct 12, 2020
    15. I have 9 full dolls and I barely have space for more. How can you end up having 30 plus :aeyepop: My dolls are big. Most over SD17 size.

16. Three. That seems to be the magic number for me- I had three until early this year, sold all but one, and felt moved to get two more recently.

17. I’m so impressed that there are people with over 100 dolls! I only have 2 SD-sized ones, so 30 or more seems like you could dedicate an entire room of them. Even 100 YoSD dolls + their accessories would take up a LOT of space.

18. 2x SDs, 1x mature 1/6th
      Technically one of them has two bodies: one human, and one mermaid body. I do have a practice head that could sit on the headless body when she's using the one body, so maybe you might count it as having 3x SDs?

19. I have 7 resin dolls at the moment.
      1 SD, 4 MSD, and 2 YOSD!

20. 18. :sweat Was supposed to stop at like 5, but...yeah. Still need to find a body for my floating head then it will be 19. If fate is on our side, we might get another one by the end of this year. If we don't get that one, we are contemplating some off-topic dolls and/or a Luts doll for me. This is what happens when you've been in this hobby for more than a decade. :hug::dance