1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

How many BJDs do you have? (2019/2020)

Jan 18, 2019

?

How many BJDs do you have?

Poll closed Dec 29, 2020.
  1. 0

1.9%
  2. 1-5

36.8%
  3. 6-10

21.6%
  4. 11-15

12.3%
  5. 16-20

7.1%
  6. 21-30

7.5%
  7. 31-40

3.5%
  8. 41-50

3.1%
  9. 51-100

4.8%
  10. Over 100

1.5%
    1. Two. One msd sized, one yosd sized.

2. On topic and currently in the house are 5 MSD (4 of them Bambicrony Emilys) and 2 SD. Both of my tinies are off topic and I don't know if the SD-scale Cuartos wolf counts but she hasn't shipped yet sooo...

3. I've been 6 years in the hobby and I have 5 BJDs (2 MSDs, 1 Yo-SDs and 2 Tinies) and it feels overwhelming already. I can't imagine how I would feel with 20 or more dolls xD

4. I currently have 15, including three who are ordered but not shipped yet. All of them are in the SD range, except my first doll who is MSD and two tiny anthros. I've been in the hobby for almost 11 years (come April).

5. I have 7 full SDs ranging from 60 cm to 70.5 cm in height. Three of the dolls will be here later this year, but I included them in my count since I've already ordered them. It won't stop there. :evilplot: I've been collecting since late 2017.

6. I'm in the 1-5 category (by the standards OP set, I'm at two), which is the most popular group, so far. This poll was enlightening, and really surprised me! I guess I just assumed that most of the people here had enormous collections of dolls. However, it has just opened, and it's likely that the numbers will fluctuate as more members weigh in.

7. I currently have 3, although 2 of them aren't here just yet.

My goal for this year was to not buy any more dolls, buuut it turns out I can actually go to PNW BJD Expo this year. Bye bye, goal! :lol: There's no way I'm not leaving with a new doll, especially with this year's theme.

8. I have 19 yosd ( 5 Volks, 2 Rosenlied, 4 Aidolls, Xagadoll, crobidoll, Linachouchou, Dolllove, Onlydoll, Loongsoul, Dollfamily+Gray plumage hybrid, Myoudoll. ) 1 Mini dollfie dream. My number 20th yosd is coming in 2 weeks time and i hope to stop there. LOL

9. I went with 31-40, because although I have 29 here, #30 should be shipped any day now (my Villitunes Mizuki) and #31 is on layaway and will be home hopefully sometime toward the end of the year (my Souldoll Moa.S). Who knows what else will happen this year... but I doubt I'll hit 40!

The size breakdown:
      10 SD+ (the biggest is my Soom Heliot, who somehow ended up slightly taller than the other Super Gems in the house)
      12 minis (13 including Moa.S)
      7 tinies (8 including Mizuki)

I started out collecting 60cm dolls, and after the Soom craze hit, I decided that 65+ was really too big for me. MSD and small SD is are in the sweet spot for me as far as size go.

This year will be my 14th in the hobby :3nodding:

10. My on-topic/full doll breakdown:
      4 SD/SD+
      9 MSD
      3 YOSD
      1 tiny

That's 17.....how did that happen?? :lol:

11. Between 34 & 40. I'm too lazy to get up right now & count them. 17 are 1:3 dolls, 4 are Little Fees & the rest are slim minis. I've been collecting for ages & have thinned the herd many times. I have less than half of what I used to have. Now THAT was an adventure & most were 1:3 size. OT I have a bunch of other artist & fashion dolls plus a collection of mohair teddies. Then the dolls have their own collections of toys, furniture & various things. It's a wonder that there's room in my apartment for me.

12. I have passed the 50 mark....

13. I have
      2 - 1/6 size
      21 - 1/4 size
      4 - 1/3 size

14. Mine kinda depends on whether Dollfie Dreams are "truly" on-topic or not.
      I have three DDs with two more pre-ordered.
      For resins I have one 70cm, one 1/4, two 1/6, and three 1/8.

15. I have 8 full dolls. 4 of them are SD size and the other 4 are MSDs!

16. I currently have four Msds and four Yosds. I may have another coming soon if I can finally make up my mind. :roll:.

17. I currently have two, both yosd sizes, and I'll have a third soon. They are all girls.

18. I have 3, two YoSD and one MSD

19. I have a well loved crew of 11 msds and a few yosds and pets. But about 16 dolls in total. I try to limit myself to 13 msds tho. That is one for each zodiac sign and then an extra for that missing sign that comes up now and then. When I get to that point I think I will sell dolls before I let any new ones come home.

This is hard tho because I really hate selling dolls. I tend to get overly attached to things it seems.

20. Welcome to 51-100. XD