1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

How many BJDs do you have? (2019/2020)

Jan 18, 2019

?

How many BJDs do you have?

Poll closed Dec 29, 2020.
  1. 0

1.9%
  2. 1-5

36.8%
  3. 6-10

21.6%
  4. 11-15

12.3%
  5. 16-20

7.1%
  6. 21-30

7.5%
  7. 31-40

3.5%
  8. 41-50

3.1%
  9. 51-100

4.8%
  10. Over 100

1.5%
    1. I have been there a shamefully long time.... and will add probably 2-3 more to the hoard this year....A couple I don't even have on my profile... I'll get to it!

2. I have 6 at the moment with another ordered (so 7 I guess) all sd.

3. 18, including my one on the way, that's a WHOLE LOT OF DOLLS. Sometimes I scare myself. There's even four more dolls on my wishlist... and I've been collecting since mid 2011, so I guess that's a long while... but still.

4. Been in the hobby since 2008. I have a total of 52 full, on-topic dolls, from 31 companies. I also have an Obitsu and a head that I hope to buy a body for this year since he's been just a head for almost 2 years now *sigh* so I do count my collection as being 54 dolls from 32 companies. I'm also trying to talk myself out of a doll purchase (that's not going well) so it's quite likely the number will increase by 1 before much more time passes.

Really not quite sure how I ended up with so many as I'd originally said I was going to only have 2. You may all begin to laugh hysterically now.

5. Four now, been in the hobby for just over two years. I have a fifth I'm waiting for but... *glares at Dollshe*

I have two msds, a mature tiny, and a yosd. They're all quite different, because that's the best part of this hobby for me! Variety is the spice of life and that. ^.^

6. an msd and an sd! i have a tiny too but i'm actually giving it away very soon to a friend, so that one doesn't really count.
      but i'm waiting on a third doll, another msd ... my first new doll in about seven years. i'm very excited!!!
      as for the future, i think another msd and another sd and i'll probably be good. i'd rather have a few dolls with a lot of clothes/accessories to change regularly than a lot of dolls with specific sets that need to be completed.

7. Two tinies (Lati Yellows). One more Lati Yellow and a Ciao Bella Vanilla on pre-order! A little over a month in the hobby! LOL HI!

8. Currently have 2, but I have plans for 3-4 more! Highest number I've had in the past was 4.

9. I have been avoiding counting them up as I went a little crazy last year and decided to bring home all the items on my wish list...

I'm somewhere over 30 but under 40 (I think :sweat).

10. Currently I have 18 (but it is very likely that it goes to 19 soon ^^)

11. I have 5 full dolls currently. I'm hoping to get 2 more this year (I have one on layaway already). I think 8 is the most I've ever had at once.

12. I have 15 (although one head and body have yet to meet to be complete! hybrid joys) but I plan to get at least 2 more, and if I were independently wealthy I'd happily get 4 more, but for now space is a premium as well as funds.

13. Sitting at 41 full resin BJD dolls in my possession(with a couple more off topic vinyl ones). And one more on layaway. With plans for a couple more. Have three(soon to be 4) floating heads as well.

14. i currently have 3, an msd and two tinies! i don't have concrete plans for adding to my trio this year unless something really catches my eye - for now it's all about making myself sit down and sew clothes lol

15. Just got my first doll yesterday! :) So 1 at this moment, I am eyeing on another doll though...So I might get one sometime mid-this year!

16. I'm in the 21-30 range and tbh I hate it. ;_____;
      I really want to downsize, but just looking at my dolls it doesn't seem like that many. Perhaps it's because I have a few tiny/creature dolls that contribute to the overall count, but are more like doll pets to me, so they don't factor into my visual "body count" if that makes sense.
      I have 20 mini-to-70cm dolls, which are the ones I visualize and count as "the dolls", 3 tinies, and 4 pet dolls. So I guess 27 total... gah too many...

17. I have 11 full dolls and 4 on layaway. I've been in the hobby 10+ years but took a long break lol. Of the ones that are home: Five SDs, two 50cm weirdly sized dolls, three MSD, one 30cm weirdly sized doll.

18. How did I get here??! I have 46.

7 SD. 11 MSD. 12 YoSD. 16 TINY.

24 Companies. (Peaks Woods, Angell-Studio, Luts are TOP 3)

My space is limited now as I collected all kinds of dolls. Only buying smaller size 'anything' now.

#59 stellarphenomena, Jan 27, 2019
      Last edited: Jan 27, 2019
    19. I'm currently at 35 full, on-topic dolls. Of those, two are smaller than YoSD size, three are YoSD size, two are MSD size, and twenty-eight are 60cm or larger (most are around the 70cm mark)! There are also a couple of floating heads that need bodies, and a couple of off-topic resin dolls (they don't have enough joints to be on-topic). AND there's also the junk body that I use for dye testing... and a box of parts like hands and feet and for some reason I have a spare male chest from one company... I have most of my characters shelled now, so moving forward, I'd like to work on making each one perfect and 'finished'.