1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

How many BJDs do you have? (2019/2020)

Jan 18, 2019

?

How many BJDs do you have?

Poll closed Dec 29, 2020.
  1. 0

1.9%
  2. 1-5

36.8%
  3. 6-10

21.6%
  4. 11-15

12.3%
  5. 16-20

7.1%
  6. 21-30

7.5%
  7. 31-40

3.5%
  8. 41-50

3.1%
  9. 51-100

4.8%
  10. Over 100

1.5%
    1. 13 on-topic full dolls! I've been in the hobby and collecting since 2012, but only really got the ball rolling the past two years for financial reasons.

I have two 70cm, two SD, two MSD, five YoSD, and two under 20cm... Plus one perma-floating head. And I'm hoping to add all sorts of things to that list soon!

2. Just one so far, with some vague plans for maybe one or two more after my current one feels more finished.

3. I am in serious doll-hoarder territory! :horror: I think I have 85 whole on-topic bjds. Sometimes I'm not sure which are on-topic or not, so it's hard to count exactly. :eek:

4. ZERO ! And I'm very proud of it !
      For the last years, I had one desperately floating head, but I finally found a body to her in the past November o/
      (oops wrong topic. xD)

I have 4 complete BJDS, 3 SD like size, and 1 MSD.

5. I'm currently at 17 dolls and I've been in the hobby since 2005.

#65 Lotte Rotten, Jan 28, 2019
      Last edited: Jan 30, 2019
    6. I have a 1/12, a 1/6 and a 1/4, a bit of a weird range! Almost feel like I need to get a 1/8 and a 1/3 to complete the set haha

7. I surprised myself when I just had a look....need to slow down! Lol

8. I have over 30, but I did not really count, some of them are at my mom's house and some of them are with me.

9. I have two SDs on the way. But You know I’m gonna keep buying and buying lol.

10. I’ve edited this twice now as, since writing it originally, I now have 14 and a head on the way

SD boys 6 (head on way)
      MSD boys 3
      SD girls 1
      MSD girls 5

#70 LinkInMyHead, Jan 31, 2019
      Last edited: Nov 17, 2019
    11. physically in my possession, human and non-human dolls, i have 20 not including floating bits. 1 full on the way...

12. I never wanted more than one but I have two already and two more on the way.

13. I’ve currently got eleven. Two are with a friend getting face ups and ones on the way. Most aren’t that big though so I don’t feel like they take up a lot of space.

14. I currently only have Rens & Eva, but have Carol, Ine and Cygne on the way. And that's only a little over a month of knowing about BJDs lol!! I also plan to buy a Rendia head and body for the fullset outfit of hers I have.

15. Two. The max I think was seven? It was a bit overwhelming for me, since they were mostly 60cm with a tiny or two. I keep pondering a third, but he’d have to fit in perfectly. Which is super difficult.

16. I've got 15 boys and 20 girls, but am thinking of selling a few that I haven't really bonded with. I've still got a few on my wish list, but I'm not in a hurry to try to get them. I'm just focusing on everyone have faceups that suit them and clothes for their own individual styles.

17. Currently none but a floating switch head

Was supposed to buy a body but turned out the body was too yellowed

Being torned right now between 2 sculpt
      Waseon switch
      Saito hajime volks

18. I'm glad that I'm not the only one in 'doll hoarder' territory here! I bought my very first BJD in 2007, and at that time thought 25 would be a nice number 'eventually'. Uh huh. Well, that number quickly came, and went, and now I'm approaching 80, once the last three I ordered last year arrive. That's from 12 different companies, although half my collection is from Iplehouse.

I'm seriously running out of room, even though most are MSD size, or Tiny. Even so, it's hard to stop looking......

19. Two right now, but as long as nothing completely unforeseen happens I should have a third within a few months (been ordered, just waiting for a shipping notice.)

20. Five! Quality > quantity household here.