1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

How many BJDs do you have? (2019/2020)

Jan 18, 2019

?

How many BJDs do you have?

Poll closed Dec 29, 2020.
  1. 0

1.9%
  2. 1-5

36.8%
  3. 6-10

21.6%
  4. 11-15

12.3%
  5. 16-20

7.1%
  6. 21-30

7.5%
  7. 31-40

3.5%
  8. 41-50

3.1%
  9. 51-100

4.8%
  10. Over 100

1.5%
    1. 8 sd, 1 msd and many heads.

2. Seven - 3 SDs, 1 MSD and 3 YOSDs :'3

3. I have 6 dolls with plans for more, though I think 2 of them are going to be sold at some point. I have a lot of floating heads and a body that hadn't figured out which head will go with it, otherwise I'd have 7 dolls. lol All of which are sd.

4. I think I'm up to 31? If I count off topic BjDs, Taeyang, and LDDs that is. If I don't include all those then only 22.

5. One at home and one on the way!

6. two SDs, one tiny, and one floating head :aangel:

7. For now, I have 3 dolls, 1 flowing head, and 2 practice doll head.

8. 20 resin and one lonely undressed plastic BJD.
      Make that 23 resin with the plastic dollie still undressed.

#128 starlady, Jun 4, 2019
      Last edited: Aug 31, 2020
    9. I have 3-4, and several other off-topic ones....

10. 1 YOSDs, 3 MSDs, and 1 SD on the way!

11. I have 4. Two for sale, 2 mine and want Venitu.

12. Almost the dolls I own are girls and I think I have nearly 10 girls. I was own much more than 10 but I sell them since I can not afford all of them to wear nice outfit,so sad!

13. I have three now, but this year I plan to buy another one this year.

14. Virtually I have four dolls and two event pets dolls. But in fact - only one. Others are just ordered.

15. Currently, 37 total. Just added a few more to my database.

16. Just two yosds. I may go up to three if something really special comes by. But I'm happy with my two

17. If I end up keeping both dolls I have coming in it looks like my doll count this year will be 5. I'm planning on this not changing until next year at the earliest as I want to be making more of an income before looking at new resin critters :sweat

18. 27 and three floating heads. I mainly have large guys so no more as they take up a lot of space.

19. on my own i have 15 but including my fiances we have 33 in total and the family is growing

20. 2 months late oop.. but I'm so impressed by people who have more then 10 dolls! I bet looking at your collection as a whole is beautiful! I currently own 3! 2 SD dolls and one 47cm doll! I have plans of buying one more SD, I'm not sure if I will get more! I would feel to bad about not being able to divide my attention to all of them!