1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

How many BJDs do you have? (2019/2020)

Jan 18, 2019

?

How many BJDs do you have?

Poll closed Dec 29, 2020.
  1. 0

1.9%
  2. 1-5

36.8%
  3. 6-10

21.6%
  4. 11-15

12.3%
  5. 16-20

7.1%
  6. 21-30

7.5%
  7. 31-40

3.5%
  8. 41-50

3.1%
  9. 51-100

4.8%
  10. Over 100

1.5%
    1. I have nine in total, 3 MSD, 2 SD, 4 YOSD. Through I am trying to sell/trade some of my dolls.;)

2. I had to change my vote. When my current orders come in, I’ll be on 22 with a 23rd on the way shortly after.

No plans to sell anyone, but I am nearing the end of buying. I had a list of wants when I started collecting, and almost all those will be with me soon, bar one.

3. On topic dolls, I have 21:
      -3 tiny ones (two Luts Zuzu and one iplehouse cat).
      -1 msd
      -5 SD (Luts delfs and one Angell studio)
      -5 Volks DD girls
      -6 sd17 (soom, iplehouse eids)
      -1 soom idealian 75 (my biggest doll)

I also have a handful of SD sized off topic vinyl dolls, but I won’t mention them.

4. I currently have three MSDs (one boy and two girls) and I'm planning to get one or two more soon. I also have a soft spot for tinies, so 2020 will likely see my first tiny!

5. I have four dolls currently, two 1/4, one 1/6, and one large 1/3, but soon I'll have six! Another 1/3 and 1/6 :3nodding:

6. Too many here. :sweat

7. I have 12 .One 60cm girl, an sid girl, one 51 cm boy and the rest are 70+ boys. I want one more doll one with an fantasy body .

8. I have 35 with one on the way. I have two YOSD size, two MSD size, and then 31 60 cm+. My biggest one is an Idealian 72, and the majority are 65-70cm boys.

9. I currently have 10!
      I have 4 msds. 2 girls and 2 boys.
      In sds, I have 2 girls and a new boy.
      I also have 3 azone girls. 2 of which are 1/6. The last one is 1/12th.

10. I have 21 and they are spread across the sizes, though the majority are MSDs. I have a difficult time saying "no" to the aesthetic.

11. I have 5 at the moment and several on the way. All SDs and 4 are hybrids. I am planning to get another 2 this year.

I started off in this hobby now thinking I might only get one but they just kept coming after I brought the first one home lol

I really adore certain aesthetics and I just want a room filled with beautiful dolls... perhaps one day a house :aheartbea

12. So far only 2 and I'm planing to get my third and last doll! :hamster:

13. I have 5, I own 6. I'm presuming ownership is the deciding vote, but I am head hunting.

14. Only 2, both SD sized. My collection might grow a bit quicker if I went with the smaller sizes but I've always like the larger ones better.

15. Currently 2, with 4 on order, so I should have 5 by the end of the year since my last one won't be getting sent off until around May next year.
      Though more dolls are probably gonna get bought this year knowing me :lol:

16. I used to have more dolls, but I sold most of my dolls due being inactive for few years and I currently have only 2 SD (70cm) dolls.
      Currently I am kind of interested in expanding my size range and getting some smaller dolls. :)

17. I had to change my vote in this poll as I have sold several of my dolls this year due to a lot of unexpected bills. I am down to 'only' 13 dolls now...

BTW: It's interesting to see that there's 5 ppl who has voted that they have over 100 dolls! I would love to see photos of those massive collections- wow! :love

18. One 70cm boy.

19. Updating my count to 38 now (including my two 2020 layaways.) 8 SDs, 8 tinies, and 22 MSDs. I know I need to seriously slow down on adding more because I’m literally out of room and ideas, and need to face the fact that I’m truly done with my resin consumption.;)

#159 PoeticSoul, Nov 17, 2019
      Last edited: Jan 26, 2020
    20. Haha, I just got started so my crew is now the 3 dolls I have been able to get my hands on. There are quite a few in preorder. One definetly has to be patient in this hobby, especially when ordering from Dollzone. One of their dolls was the first I ordered and its been 9 months waiting so far. Still no sign of her arriving soon though