1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

How many BJDs do you have? (2021 & 2022)

Jan 7, 2021

?

How many BJDs do you have?

Poll closed Jan 7, 2022.
  1. 0

7 vote(s)
    1.6%
  2. 1 - 5

129 vote(s)
    30.1%
  3. 6 - 10

98 vote(s)
    22.9%
  4. 11 - 15

50 vote(s)
    11.7%
  5. 16 - 20

34 vote(s)
    7.9%
  6. 21 - 30

40 vote(s)
    9.3%
  7. 31 - 40

17 vote(s)
    4.0%
  8. 41 - 50

13 vote(s)
    3.0%
  9. 51 - 100

32 vote(s)
    7.5%
  10. Over 100

8 vote(s)
    1.9%
    1. If I counted right, I'm at 44 at home. I hadn't been counting them anymore on purpose, you know :lol: I have 8 others off-topic to DoA I still count as part of my collection, but for the poll's purposes, didn't count them. Let's also not talk about how many I'm currently waiting on... :sweat

2. This poll will run for 2 years.
      You can click on 'Change Your Vote' if you wish to update the number of full BJDs you have.
      It is a way to compare changes in ownership with the previous polls over the years.
      :)

3. As of January 8th, 2021 I have 19 full dolls at home with me, and actually 19 more on order. :ablink: (I only just now counted what hasn’t come in yet.)

4. I may have missed a coupe in the very hasty count-up I just did, but comes to 50 without the one waiting faceup, one waiting dying, and the several headless bodies and bodiless heads...

Teddy

5. Too many imo, 57 including 2 Mdd. The rest are Yosd size.

6. 24, mainly sd boys. I’m not looking to up that much now, since I have pretty much everyone I wanted!

7. Yikes! 15! I didn't think I had that many.... I have 8 on display and the rest are hiding in the basement and in boxes. They range from tinies (RealPuki) to larger 70cm boys (a SoulDoll Terra Zenith and a Granado Lucifer). I didn't count one that I currently have on layaway, plus my IH FID needs a partner. Sooooo, guess that number will change!

8. I hit 23 this week, and I'm waiting on one more. I currently have 21 tinies and 2 MSDs.

9. I am one of those people who when started buying in the business, got like 8 dolls in one year. I gradually started then selling dolls trying to find my vibe with sizes and types. I think that now finally, at a 5 total doll counts and 3 floating heads and one decapitated body, I decided that I want to downsize to MSD size only and complete my collection within the 10 doll count :)
      At the moment I have 3 out of the 8 characters I have already in mind, all of my SD stuff on sale, and I am hesitating so much on which dolls to buy next that probably will never settle lmao! But I admire the people who can manage many dolls and characters!

10. These guys sure add up! I have 12! 3 SD's, one odd size MSD and a whole bunch of tinies animal/pet type dolls. The small ones seem to multiply the fastest.

11. I have 5 SDs actually (mostly hybrids) + 1 floating head is in my drawer and 2 next heads on the way.

12. I have 53 BJD. That's a little too much and I'd like to go under the 50 this year.

13. I have 45, and I’m very content with that number. All are on display and I love each and every one of them.:) In my defense, it took me 15 years to collect that many...which works out to only 3 dolls per year, so I don’t feel I’ve gone too over the top.

#33 PoeticSoul, Jan 9, 2021
      Last edited: Apr 20, 2021
    14. I am at 13 on-topic full dolls.

I may bump it to 14 or 15 in the 2021-2022 time frame depending on when I settle on a transparent body for one of my floating heads and if I go through with growing my BB and mini crew.

15. 7 full at home. Currently putting together an 8th. My current plans have 3 more on my wish list. I think I'll be good there for a while.

16. I'm at 25 now (20 of them being SD), soon to be 26 as i'm waiting for a body to complete another lovely one, and hopefully it might be 27/28 dolls to end of the year as i'm paying a couple of layways :), it is really crowded right now so i'll have to get a new shelf soon :whee:.

17. At home right now, I have 13 full dolls who are normal BJD, 2 Obitsu (counted in the poll), and 2 incoming. I also have 3 unusual creatures - Impldoll Colin, Angell-Studio Charlie, and Doll Chateau Faramita. So, all told, 20 (but some will be going soon)

18. I have 6 full SD size dolls, all finished with face up and clothes. Waiting for another one to arrive, somewhere in UK parcel depot, so suppose to show up this week.

19. I have 4 with me currently, and a 5th on the way sometime this year! I have no idea what ya'll do with 50+ dolls :XD: I'm already feeling overwhelmed with finding space for 4 dolls, and searching for a way to store a 5th haha! BUT the more I customize and love mine, the more I can see myself with more someday...

But maybe not til I can afford to move in to a slightly bigger space with more storage!

20. I have just under 20 on topic dolls including one on the way. Last year I went crazy with buying, and am planning on slowing down as the wishlist is empty. Just when I think I’m done, the bjd companies seem to know this and release just what I can’t resist.