1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

How many BJDs do you have? (2021 & 2022)

Jan 7, 2021

?

How many BJDs do you have?

Poll closed Jan 7, 2022.
  1. 0

7 vote(s)
    1.6%
  2. 1 - 5

129 vote(s)
    30.1%
  3. 6 - 10

98 vote(s)
    22.9%
  4. 11 - 15

50 vote(s)
    11.7%
  5. 16 - 20

34 vote(s)
    7.9%
  6. 21 - 30

40 vote(s)
    9.3%
  7. 31 - 40

17 vote(s)
    4.0%
  8. 41 - 50

13 vote(s)
    3.0%
  9. 51 - 100

32 vote(s)
    7.5%
  10. Over 100

8 vote(s)
    1.9%
    1. I have 4 MSD size dolls bought over the course of 4 years .... and now I have one SD being made, one SD being shipped out, one MSD being made, and a tiny sized 1/6 being made, along with an SD body made for what was supposed to be just a practice head, all in this year *_* I’m super excited though!

2. I have 13 with one on the way, purchased since I joined the hobby in 2009. They range in size from YOSD to 80cm but most are SD sized.

3. I have 19 dolls at the moment. This is not counting an Atelier Momoni Momonita which is due sometime in July, I think, and a Dollshe Saint which I ordered last April. Both are fully paid for. I don’t have my eye on any new dolls at the moment but I do have 3 floating heads which may get bodies at some stage.

4. Who else wants to try this now? XD

5. I am new to bjd collecting. I currently own 4 of them. 1 Popovy, 2 Tender Creation and 1 Janchor doll.

6. I currently have 13, plus 2 I am waiting to arrive and 1 that I am waiting for the pre-order. After that, I think I am done. I love dolls, but if I get any more my head might explode.

In case anyone was wondering I have 3 dolls that are 1/3 scale and the rest are 1/4 which is my preferred size.

7. Over 100? They must open a bjd company...

8. I have 8 dolls and 2 on layaway. So I think I will stay in this number for few years now. 10 is insane. And I don't have inane space for more dolls as mines is all SD size 62 -72cm sizes.

9. I have 5 dolls. 4 minifees and 1 Doll Chateau. I will probably get more dolls next year. With my wishlist I think I will have a total of 9 dolls, should I make it even and get 10? :sweat

10. I have 9 with me and 6 more on the way. So I'll leave it at 5-10 until two more arrive. One of them should arrive next week :celebrate.

11. To update since January, I now have 17 full dolls and 2 heads in my collection, with 8 full dolls on order.

12. I have seven dolls plus a head in my house, and another doll paid for who is currently with a friend. So 8½ I guess?

13. I might as well own up and update my count…there’s an “alternate” head I purchased two years ago that I could never quite bring myself to modify for its original purpose. She was so cute that I finally wound up buying her a body and making her a complete doll. And lastly, that’s what I get for perusing the BJD News section here on DoA…I just ordered a limited Gem of Doll MSD as the oh-so-perfect best friend for another one of my dolls. At 47 I’m still basically within the same range as I was when I started 2021, though just barely.:sweat

#133 PoeticSoul, Aug 7, 2021
      Last edited: Dec 9, 2021
    14. I currently have 3 full dolls (technically 4 but that one will be rehomed since they no longer fit in with my current style) and PLENTY of heads and some bodies with no heads. :sweat

15. I have 4.
      All in 1/4, two boys and two girls.
      And I'm not planing to purchase more in near future. So, 4 ... unless I got a free doll or something :lol:

16. 7 total full dolls

2 MSD (minifee + doll chateau kid)
      2 YoSD (littlefees)
      3 Tinies (pukifees + real puki)
      + 9 floating heads/faceplates

Most of the faceplates are for pukifees and 1 is her own character and the other faces are alternate expressions of my other 2 pukifees. 2 floating heads are sleeping and 1 might be a character some day, but I'm not positive on that. For now I'm keeping it. Might cull the herd a little though. I like when my collection is small.

17. Currently 17 full dolls. Also about 10 floating heads/partial dolls... And hundreds( possibly 1000) of off-topic dolls like blythe and monster high and other playline dolls, and a few odd antique dolls passed down from my moms massive collection.

18. I have 3 bjds total:
      - A Lati Yellow Lumi (modded to be an elf), named Estelle.
      - A Doll Family-A Luca, named Valentine.
      - And a Zouie by Tendres Chimères, named Scarlet by the artist.
      I'll probably get more when I'm less broke one day

19. For just on topic dolls I currently have 11 ranging from around 65cm down to 15cm and I still can't say what my favorite size is. :XD:
      Looking at my collection one might think I prefer smaller dolls as they greatly outnumber the larger 3, but most of that comes down to price+availability+having that special something that draws me to them.

20. Oof. I had to stop and think about this one! I've managed to gather over 20 dolls since I started collecting in 2007. One 1/12, six 1/8s, four Yo-sized, five MSDs, five SDs with two floating heads... and two more MSDs on the way. Sometimes it feels like too much, but then I look at them and realize I'm good.