1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

How many of the same molds will you get?

Jul 6, 2011

1. Personally I think I would probably get two max of a sculpt I really liked or if it was limited and I would probably mod one of them to make it different so they weren't identical to one another !! unless of course I wanted twins..

2. Well...speaking from experience, if it's a doll sculpt that I love, I don't care how many. My thing is, they have to be different colors. I have three Resinsoul Ming boys, but they are all different colors.

The exception to this rule is Fairyland PongPong, in which case, I already have a Pukifee Pong Pong, so I'd love to get a Littlefee Pong and a Pukipuki Pong.

3. {LAUGH!} and I have a LittleFee PongPong (although she's on the LTF Baby body) and a PukuPuki PongPong. It's such an adorably cheerful sculpt, how could I resist.

Teddy

#443 Teddy, Feb 25, 2016
      Last edited: Nov 8, 2016
    4. AWWW!! Thats awesome!! XD I agree, it's so happy all the time. I need my lil pukifee cheer-mate. :3 Anytime i'm feeling down or uncomfortable, i just look at that cute lil face and BAM, happy mood!

5. I would consider getting the same mold if it was in a different size. For example; I'd get a Minifee Chloe and then go on to get a Littlefee Chloe.

6. If I had the luxury, I would buy 2 of the same mold and have them be twins. But only 2, triplets are kinda excessive.

7. I plan to buy one more doll of the same mold I already have, but in another colour. I will make shure to make them as different as posible... Having more than two of the same mold doll is not fun to me. There is so many cute molds in the world why limit yourself to one?

8. I don't have any doubles at the moment, but have been hoping to, eventually!

Specifically, I'd like an another Resinsoul Song and a Mei on different colors and bodies. I really like the dark tan and dark grey colors they have, and the sculpts are really versatile! They would be on different bodies too, so would be different heights.

These are kind of long term wishes, though. I have many other characters to be shelled first.

(actually I do have a Fei and a Mei - Fei is a sleepy version of Mei... not an exact double though )

9. I have two KDF Ani boys but one is white skin and has the elf ears, and they have completely different styles. I also have two AR Rens, a boy and a girl, and they have very similar styles. I just like the different things you can do with the same mold I guess.

I have every version of Fairyland's Chloe, too, except the f60 which is on my wishlist. Gotta catch em all!

10. Yes, but only because i really really want twins. Possibly another Miss Kitty Dollzone sculpt, but im not sure. Oh and I'd get like an army of the alieen dragon sculpts.

11. Personally I would just get one, but I understand if people want to get for example two to make twins or get it in different colour. I don't see anything bad in that.

12. OMG! I am so glad someone posted this and there are a bunch of people who feel like I do.

I thought I was going insane for wanting to buy iplehouse Elf Grace although I have the human version already. I just kept looking at others but didn't really feel Vera or Aurora. There is something about the Grace sculpt that always pulls me in.

13. Yes, exactly. Only if they were twins or I needed an army.

But if it was an army of twins then I'd be in real trouble financially:nowords:.

14. I've got three Iplehouse Lisa dolls in different skin tones, and would happily buy her in every color IH offers, if only funds would allow for it.

I'm also hoping to add at least one, possibly more, Haru Casting Adori dolls to my herd, even though I already have one.

When I fall for a sculpt, I fall for it hard!

#454 DollSewist, Jul 14, 2016
      Last edited: Oct 28, 2016
    15. I tend not to, unless i'm creating twins heh. I have a pair of twins who'll need if not identical, really similar heads

16. I've added two DollsTown Alina to the resin gang, one in Orientalskin on a 5 year body and one in Caramel Brown on a 7 year body - and they really don't much like the same sculpt:
      [​IMG]

Teddy

#456 Teddy, Jul 14, 2016
      Last edited: Nov 8, 2016
    17. I never thought I would have two of the same sculpt, but I'm definitely planning to get two DollZone Carters (one of each version), and make them fraternal twins. Someday!

18. I would really want to have two Leekeworld Mikhaila's! ~ They are such a beautiful sculpt and I love their little chubby bodies!

19. Other than replacing my minifee Chloe, I would love two minifee mika sculpts. One will be female and the other male but Im not sure if they will be twins. I know that I want to mod the female's eyes to be wider than the original sculpts eyes. So the will definitely look different.

20. I love the Make it Own Isul dolls. Judging by the owner photos I've seen, I could probably buy a small army of them and never get bored with them. I also feel that way about Hujoo Phoebe, because she reminds me of an anthro Hamtaro (even though she's supposed to be a mouse and not a hamster).