1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

How many of the same molds will you get?

Jul 6, 2011

1. I have four Okita Sōji!!!! :loveI love them forever!!!

2. Out of curiosity are they Volks or Isul?

3. At first, I thought 1 would be enough, but now I'm thinking maybe 2 would be better...I'm considering to get the same mold with different face up ^^

4. ...I used to think this was a possibility... but now there are so many dolls, so many stunning dolls, and I want a limited amount of them. So while I actually understand the desire to have multiples of the same, I don't think I'll ever do it.

If I where to do it, I would only do it if I wanted a open eyes and half closed eye version of the same mold. But to me, while they might be twins, it's not really the same sculpt, even if the eyes are the only thing different.

5. I have several duplicate dolls. i love twins and triplets =P

3 SD17 Reisner and 1 SDM Reisner
      Reisner ~The Shadow of Captain~
      Reisner The Scarface ~The Shadow of Captain~
      Reisner ~The Desire for Revenge~

3 Williams and 1 SDM Williams
      ~SD13 ONE OFF~
      ~SD13 DP16 Ver.~
      ~SD17 The Young Ensign~
      (i prefer SD13 WIlliams, although they are all on SD17 bodies)

2 Michele
      1 Michele ~ミシェル 夏の夜の幻~
      2 Michele ~星間学寮~

2 Michele
      1 4D Hyul SH
      2 Switch Hyul SH Kai (open eye)

and Kurumi and Miruku same sculpt, different skin tone

6. I feel like if I really liked that sculpt I would get two just to make them twins or something. I wouldn't see myself getting more than that though

7. i have two doll chateau theras and honestly.... i would totally get another one! i also really want a second tan bunnynine peanut head, so that i can give ticky two expressions... but two is all i'd need for that. ^^
      I'd love to own multiples of all of bluefairy's sculpts lol
      i have a friend who has like literally 8 shiwoos, it's pretty incredible! if you love a sculpt enough to want more than one, why not get more than one? ^^ they're customizable so they can all be different~

8. All Volks!!!!

9. i would definitely buy two of the same mold, 'cause i got twin OCs *U*

10. I think I would only buy, at most, two only if the characters are suppose to be twins. I don't know, I'm not really a fan of my characters sharing a face, but who knows? Maybe in the future I will have a different opinion :P

11. I love the Fairylands Feeple60 line. I recently bought this beautiful Chloe doll, which you can see in my profile picture, and now I'm looking for a second one. Every doll looks different when giving them custom faceup, different wigs and eyes. They can be a whole family of sisters, all with similarities, but still a bit different from each other. I have two Iplehouse SID Cherie, and they look like sisters. So I guess it's no problem getting a bunch of dolls from the same mold :)

12. Probably not as I don't want to own more than 6 or 8 total and there are soooo many that I like. If I did, I think I would go for the same mold but with different resin colours and makeup options.

13. I actually have two Luts Delf Arwen molds, in tan and natural skin color. There's just enough difference in skin tone to give them a difference and they are not related character wise. It was also a really, really good deal for what I was hoping to do, to get 2 for the price of one.

14. I would definitely buy multiple of the same sculpt. As someone who owns 11 pullips the amount of looks seem to be endless even if it's on the same mold.

15. I already have 3 FID Arvids by Ipelhouse, and I plan to get at least 3 more in EID size. I would also buy any of him second had that I find for good deals. Im so addicted to his sculpt.

16. I like for my doll family to have different looks,so, just one. I only would get the same sculpt and this is if I really really totally love the sculpt, is in different sizes.

17. I'm a one head of each sculpt sort of person.

I usually want the sculpt to look a certain way (and distinctly different from the others), so more than one doll of a particular sculpt wouldn't make sense.

Once I have a doll to shell a character with that particular sculpt, that look feels "taken," and I'd rather explore a dramatically different look with the next doll.

18. It is interesting for me to come back to this thread and see how my opinion has changed 2 years down the road. :P That plan has gone out the window!

I now have 3 of the same doll (the twins turned into triplets, hahaha). Same head sculpt, same body, and same skin color. As it stands, I am planning for one or two more of the exact same doll. I no longer care about the different skin colors like I used to.

The Volks SD Coco army has invaded my home! Send help!

19. I don't have any duplicates, but I'd love to someday get another Soom hyperon. <3 Probably in another skin tone. But my budget is limited, and likely other different dolls would come first. I can dream though. *drools*

20. I have a tendensy to want double up of the sculpt that is dear to me, I dont know why really. And i try not to buy double, but i often find myselv looking at FS treads of the sculpts i allready own :S
      But I dont really want double up, its just that ... I dont know.... And its kinda a safety if something should happen to one of them. (witch it never does XD)

Atm i have two Lillycat Ellana dolls, and two Notdoll Lucy dolls, I also have a Souldoll Madalyn doll + a floating Madalyn head, But Iam going to sell it. And I have a plan for the future to sell one of the Ellanas too, not sure witch one yet. :)
      I used to have two Vesuvias also XD aaand two Supia Rosy's