1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

How many of the same molds will you get?

Jul 6, 2011

1. I have 3 sets of twins with the same sculpt but in differing skin colours :-) (besides one pair!)

Volks Sweet Dream Nana (NS) and Sweet Dream Una (WS)
      Volks Kurumi (NS) and Volks Miruku (WS)
      Volks YoTenshi Una x2
      I really love twins :-9

2. I currently have 3 Soom teenie Lami. 2 are pink skin and the other in white skin.
      2 in pink skin is a boy+girl twins. Boy in surprise head and the girl in normal head.
      The white skin is a little female cat angel. She is in surprise head.

I had a female twin in Soom teenie Sammi, but i sold the normal head with her body and kept the romantic head with body.

Also had a DOD Too and Tender-Too heads as a high school couple.Too as a girl and Tender-Too as a boy.

3. I have 3 luts tiny delf Gretels in 3 different skin tones. I wouldn't mind another...

4. I'd buy multiples if I wanted the same character to have different expressions etc. I'd totally buy the same body too if two characters had the same / similar body types!

5. I have two Narae dolls, each with a different skintone. One is my girly doll, and the other is a 'tomboy'. While you can change the look of a mold with skintone, faceup, and wig to create a different personality, I would limit myself to two of a sculpt. Especially since there are so many others just waiting to be adopted!

6. i might get 2 to 3 of the same mold.

7. Personally, I don`t plan on getting the same molds because I want every doll to be completely different. Though I understand why people want to get the same molds.

8. I've always planned 2 full dolls each of Unoa 1.5 Lusis and B-el faceplates, 1 NS, 1 tan. My full Lusis doll is the old natural skin so I've been collecting her FP, and my current hybrid B-el has his 1 fresh skin default plate so far with more to come. That always left the question of their tan doppelgängers in the air because tan Unoa 1.5 + option FP was always just a big hope of many true Unoa Freaks, unfortunately. Until recently!
      Now that the 1.5 girls come in Paradise skin, I'm trying to work out which tan Lusis (and hopefully later B-el) faceplates I want duplicates of first, wink, default or ??? I've had a girl (and a boy) tan body waiting quite a while for tan skin FP for these hybrids! I have had a back-up plan of attempting to airbrush entire plates to blend but now I won't have to for Lusis! A little voice says "All the faceplates", so I might just keep collecting them! FP dolls with option parts are both a blessing on creativity and a curse to the wallet because a doll with all her options ends up costing as much as 2 full dolls otherwise. But since I love Unoa through and through, I'm perfectly happy with that!

In bigger dolls, we have Souldoll Zenith 4-arm Shiva in white and Chantal (Shiva2) in NS but the faces aren't exactly the same, just very close!

9. Two is enough for me. I've got two Juri 2013 heads and that satisfies me.

10. I initially bought 2 of the same head so that I have a spare one since its a limited head that probably won't get a re-release. But after some thought, I kinda want to give him 2 looks. Since he is an idol, I'm thinking of an everyday look and a stage makeup look haha

11. I want to get two of each of the Pukifee event faceplate so I can mod one to be the sleeping faceplate to the open eyed one. But I also kind of want to get two more PKF Rin faceplate so I can use the other too to paint a different version of her that happens in my story. I would mind having quite a few of the same faceplates so I could try a third eye mod or other stuff like that.

12. I've been telling my best friend for a few years that if dollzone ever releases BB Kay again I will literally buy like 5 of them and just store them away to reshell Oliver when he gets too old/broken from various adventures.

13. No one. For me it would be a waste of money and space to buy the same sculpt. I'm saying this because the space in my room is limited and I only collect 1/3, which are not cheap. Hope you won't get this post the wrong way!

14. Hmmm off the top of my head I can't think of a sculpt that I would get more than one of (I like a wide variety and range of dolls) but in terms of how many, I'd say maybe two or three (depending on what sculpt).

15. I the past, I never thought I would get more than one of each sculpt, but now, as many as I feel like can be modded with faceup etc. to be their own individuals. Probably around 3-4 max of a sculpt taking in consideration the different skin tone options. At the moment, I only have "a double" (ns and tan) of Minifee Chloe.

16. I plan to have in some months 3 pukifee Ante, to make the three little brothers of Merida in once upon a time.

17. I was trying to have 2 of each dollzone sculpt I own, that didn't happen with all of them because DZ discontinued a lot of the sculpts before I had the money get them. I'm trying my best to find them secondhand and having a hard time.

18. Non uptill now, but I did own two different DC Bella's (not at the same time) in the past. But I kept injuring my hands with her legs - We did not get along either of those times.
      I may in the future, get a grown Saint, while still having my normal Saint...? But they would not be twins.

19. Each one of my dolls has a couple of heads, they are painted in different ways and have different looks still they impersonate the same character (say, a normal and an emotional version for each character), idk if it counts though XD I might want to buy more heads if I get further ideas for their looks.

20. I'm kinda starting to consider getting a second Souldoll Lester head for my boy Aaron. I'd like to try some modding on him to make him look even more like my own mental image of him, but since I don't want to risk ruining his face, a second head to experiment with could be a good idea.

Also, I have this one character who happens to be a drag queen and, should I ever turn him into a doll (not sure if that will ever happen, as I have yet to find the right mold for him and I have quite a bunch of other characters higher in my priority list), I am definitely going to get two heads for him, one for his feminine/drag makeup and one for his masculine/natural look.