1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

How many of the same molds will you get?

Jul 6, 2011

1. Really only ever one! At this point I prefer having different faces over multiples of one that I love, but that said maybe I'll find a face sculpt that I absolutely fall in love with so much that I do end up getting two haha.

2. Welp, 5 years later and I have 4.5 tan Bambicrony Emilys. I am going to be reducing my overall collection down to 5, but I plan to keep 2 regular Emilys and one sleeping head. So it's still gonna be like half Emilys, lol.

3. idk if i would want more than one of a sculpt... i'm pretty picky about what i like so it does seem like something i would do lol, but in practice id rather have dolls that look distinctly different ^^' that and i dont really want to own a tonne of dolls (i can only divide my attention in so many directions lol) so id rather fill those slots with unique things yknow??

that being said, i know everyone and their mother wants/has twins, but idk maybe it'd be something fun to do someday XD

4. I have 1 Soom Dia (had 4, sold 3 of them for some reasons) and 3 Sards, think of buying second Heliot. The more I love the sculpt, the more copies of it I want to own, but usually in different skin tones

5. Typically I'll only get one of each sculpt, but I do have two Lillycat Lyse (one is a hybrid on a different body, but I think it still counts). I don't have room for a huge collection (SD dolls got me good) and I love so many different sculpts so it's hard to justify duplicates when I don't even really have room for all the individuals I want. But we'll see, I didn't think I'd ever want a second of a sculpt I already had at all and here we are.

6. I could see myself with more Resinsoul Yu in other colors because I really like the colors Resinsouls come in.

7. I always have the need to buy my favorite molds when I see them in the marketplace even if I already have them! But I control myself, hahaha.
      For me, 2 of the same mold is enough: male and female. I would have all of my dolls two times in order to do this, but I try to stay with one.

8. I would have never thought about getting one mold more than once but my exception might be Angel Philia. So much room for customization but only 3, maybe 4 faces I like. And they can look so different, depending on the face-up... I definitely see myself hoarding Angel Philis heads XD

9. I'd have five DT Seola's if I could. Three will have to do: 1 Seola -13 and 2 Seola-7's , as the molds are discontinued, or about to be ..

10. Well... I have three minifee FLAM heads now and 3 LUTS Gretels. :blush

I love them all though and their faceups are different enough that I consider them to be separate characters. But yea... every time I see their sculpts, I fall in love again. They are just so cute!

11. I have two Dollshe Bernards. I nearly got another one last weekend but I decided I wanted to wait. I think I will get another Bernard in the future or two Saints to match my twin Bernards.

12. If I have a character which has different versions of the same head such as a sleepy one, I would definitely consider buying both. It adds more possibilities for posing and it makes my collection feel very complete. After reading some responses, I hadn't even thought about making twins if I had two of the same dolls. I actually really like that idea, especially if they were boy and girl twins.

13. I really want to find another sleeping Bernard head at some point. My other Bernard is a sleeping one but he isnt the same resin color as my OE one and is a newer version. I love my twins one is a prep and one is a goth!!

14. I’m a sucker for CP chiwoo and Shiwoo. I own a few variants of them. A mnf Chiwoo in NS, a CP Delf elf Chiwoo in BW. And then I own a Mnf elf Shiwoo and the vampire elf variant (same character just different heads), and a cp delf dreaming vampire Shiwoo. I just adore their versatility and the slight variants make a worlds difference

15. If I like a certain model, I will buy different version and different skin color of the same doll over and over. For Zak, I own 6 different version/skin color of him, and I am thinking about getting another normal skin one(I only have gray, tawny and bronze). He is my first crash. Can't get enough lol

However some of them share the same body....thats a huge problem for me

16. I have 2 dolls of the same mold: mermaid Deilf by Depth Dolls.
      One of them is an edition for a french forum. The second is bicolour (Jpop dolls preorder).
      But I'm a "classical" buyer when I choose skintone...
      But I would buy a doll in an original color of resin…
      A Depth Dolls Merrow (human) in secondhand market? Or a new doll of Lillicat?

17. Before I bought my min machina I'd have said one of each is good enough for me. Now I want at least one more! She's got so much attitude and there's a lot of versatility in her sculpt

18. I don't think I would ever want two of the same sculpt for myself, but my girlfriend and I both want a Souldoll Onulharu head, so there'd be two Onulharus in our house if we succeed lol.

19. 5 same nighthawk. I just love him so much

20. I feel like I will most likely end up getting two Minifee Mikas. One in tan skin to shell a character of mine and one in normal skin with the default Mika faceup just because it's just so pretty.