1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

How many of you have big dolls? 70cm - 80cm

Apr 10, 2008

1. I have a Dollmore Lusion at 80cm and a 105cm Trinity. I absolutely love them both! I have plans in the works for a 70cm boy, and possibly an Angel of Dream 90cm. I don't know if I would go any bigger than the Trinity since she's such a handful to transport, but they are definately worth it!

2. I've got my Dollmore Model, my CP Moon head on an F70 body, and now my Dollmore Trinity Lumie. Who stands at a whopping 105cm. Doesn't get much bigger than that. :)

Here she is with my Model boy, so you can see. He's a shrimp! :XD:

[​IMG]

3. Let's see... I have four dolls that rank over 70cm, with more coming eventually.
      I love the bigger dolls, I'm surprised I actually have any smaller dolls at all, actually, given how I was afraid of accidentally breaking anything smaller than 60cm in the beginning...

Dollshe Bernard on the old style 3 part torso, although he likes to slouch a lot so he ends up more around 68cm.
      Dollshe Bernard on the Pure body with Soom Chalco hooves, he ends up just a tiny bit over 70 cm this way.
      Dragondoll Taoyang on the 72cm body, he's nice and solid, poses like a rock for me and is even stable enough/strong enough to hold up some of my MSDs.
      Immortality of Soul Jaguar, 70cm body, he's so much fun to play with, he's got a proper slouch but can stand straight with no problem, I actually think he's easier to pose than my Dollshe with a three part torso.

Actually I think with his hooves my Shoshon is around 70cm, too... I'll have to do a height comparison when he's finally all together and blushed...
      And I'll eventually have a Dollshe 32s body, which will be a big boy, and an Immortality of Soul 80cm body, who will be my big and broody boy.

4. I have five big guys - Dikadoll Murong (73), Loongsoul MuChen (73.5), Ringdoll Kay (72), DollShe Saint on the Pure body (70) and hybrid Thomas Whispering Grass on Loongsoul 73 body. The 70+cm size is my favorite.

5. I Just got my first big boy! Is a SOOM Mega Gem Shoshon! So excited for his arrival! :fangirl:

6. Congrats! :D

Why did you choose that size for your first doll? :? Was it that he was the face you fell in love with or were you looking for that size? *curious*

Ryu

7. I used to have a Mecha Angel Saiph, but sold her since I didn't bond with her too well... :...( *which I'm regretting at this point* Anyhow, I'm waiting for a Dollmore Trinity Persona Pathos Lumie. :D paid her off two months ago and in the "before shipping" stage. :D

8. I only have one 72 cm Boy, but I am looking forward to have more. I really looking forward to getting a Dollshe David. But the clothes might be a problem, so I heard.

9. The bigger they are the easier they are to sew for.

10. My first was a 70, and since him I've acquired a second (And currently my only) 70, a 72, and an 80 with plans for more. All have been and will be male. My poor Soom Elf Sabik wishes there were more ladies closer to his size to flirt with!

11. I now have 4 that are 70cm or over. Two Ringdoll Sols (Ash and Evz, twins. Ash, the first one, is 72cm but Evz body came in it was shorter so he is just 70cm), a Dollshe Hound on a pure body (Illyllom), and a Doll Chateau Dolores body with the embossed tattoo with a 5 Stardoll Dark head (Thaddeus Post).

I love my big boys.

12. I've got several big guys. I have my EID on the Model body, my Dollshe Hound, and my Akagi Doll Tann. I love sewing for the big guys, but I don't see myself going any bigger than 72 cm. ^-^

13. I have 4 boys that are over 70cm (2 IMPL Idols, Dollmore Model M Kyle and RS Long) and a girl who is 68cm (Dollmore Model F Ipsae)

14. Currently I have 3 Iplehouse EIDs on the model body (70cm) and 2 Soom Idealians (72cm). The rest of my wishlist are mostly EIDs.

15. I still love the big boys! I have a Leeel @ 90cm, two LumeDoll Usils @ 85.5cm, two Soom Mecha Angels (Sabik and Antares), and the most recent arrival: Granado Titan Awin! He is HUGE. Not tall (77.5cm doesn't seem tall with the way he's built like a body-builder), but wide! And heavy. I can't pick him up with just one hand yet. Maybe eventually after some workouts with him as a dumbbell. :XD:

16. I have a good number of 65cm+ dolls, the tallest so far is my 74cm (with boots) Orijean on the DSAM 35 body but I am definitely looking for bigger! Ultimately I want a 90cm boy and a Lusion Trinity mature-faced girl, a whopping 105cm! Why? Because I am a brute and not in the slightest bit petite or gentle. I am big; my hands are big. Too small and I get all knuckle-draggy. So I need big! And no, I don't sew.

17. Well, I'm now planning on getting a Spiritdoll Elite body (73cm) for Yuki-san, since it'll be closer to looking like Tatsuha's (70cm) Spiritdoll Proud body. I know that siblings don't always look alike, but I want them to at least have similarities, especially since in the series, the main difference is hair color and height.

So, that means that as of this post, I have:
      1.) Tatsuha: 70cm
      2.) Tohma: 70cm
      3.) Twyla: 65cm (She's still counted as a 70cm doll.)
      4.) Alucard: 68cm, but I'm thinking of getting him a different body
      5.) Orrell: 63.5cm

Yuki-san (In the planning to buy stage.) And I still have to find a body for Soubi. :doh

I still want to get a Trinity one day, but my partner's house is small, even for these members of my Crew. :sweat

Ryu

18. Wow, ancient thread! My biggest now is 84cm, a modified Titan. Also have the 80cm IoS Dr Strange Body. Still looking for the 90cm boy to make into a girl.

19. I currently have 8 big boys: SOOM Idealian 72 (one) and Idealian 75. One more ID75 is comming and also comming is Y.Cen doll Chong Lin and he is 75cm. I love this size even though they are big and really heavy but I love putting clothes and wigs on them! Seem there are a lot of accessories sale for them compare to smaller size. Lastly, I love photography them too!!!!!

20. I recently got a Spiritdoll Dolce Gardenia last year. She's around 75 cm and 1/2 scale and my largest doll so far. She's so big and quite heavy, but I love her to bits! Dolls of this size have a lot of presence :)

In the future I hope to add a Conarium Eve (120 cm, I believe) to my collection.