1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

How many of you have big dolls? 70cm - 80cm

Apr 10, 2008

1. I have a Dollshe SA Husky (70cm) and Volks SD16 Yukinojo.

My SA Husky is significantly taller than Yuki:

[​IMG]

About the clothes and wig, Iplehouse makes 70cm clothes and their Iplehouse wigs definitely fit Dollshe heads.

In that picture, though, my SA Husky is wearing a Volks Kimono for SD16/17 boys. But that's the kimonos, though. I have not yet tried clothes like the oufit my Yuki is wearing in the picture.

Shoes are kind of a hit and miss--my SA Husky can wear SD13 boy shoes/sandals as well as SD16 ones.

2. alright here my list of my big boys now

DM Lawernce Owen 70 cm
      DZ Tan Yuu 70cm
      Vega last song (biggest of my boys so far) 80? Cm
      AS Gavin: 71ish Cm
      *More to come*

Owen and yuu are about the same height and same i think, take some nude for ref later

3. My first doll is dollshe Hound who is 70cm tall.
      He has little bit trouble on the clothing and shoes finding because no another 70cm doll in past. (But now it's search easy! Cause of Dollmore, Luts, DOI...etc are released)

I usually tailor make the clothes and wig to him. And the important point is...he cannot stand well...finially, all problem has sloved and now he is normal boy, hoho~^^

4. I have two Dollshe boys and two SD boys. I really love my SD boys but 70-cm dolls... they are just wow! So tall and thin and much more "adult". But I wonder about a Soom macha-angel... I'd like an 80-cm doll but I'm a little scared: they seem too tall and too thin...

5. I got a DZ Tan YUU who is 70cm. He fits fine with the other dolls I have.
      I was surprised to see he could stable himself very well despite his height.
      As for his clothing choice, I've doned him in Cheerydoll's Dollshe outfit and some are tailored-made. And he can wear Volks's SD16,SD17 shoes w/o difficulty! ^__^

6. I have a D.O.D-D.O.I Luke ver no.1 Renamed Haruo. He have become quite the scene kid;) Saving up money for a D.O.I Crush ver no.1. I have so fallen for D.O.Ds 70 cm tall boys! I desided to signup for a Dollmore account today. I was so happy I found a place where I could buy my Luke and his future boyfriend some new clothes and wigs and then this happen after finishing the orders!

Failed in authorized transaction.

PLS Call ...

:?:vein:sigh:huh?:

I want my stuff home as soon as possible so I can scene up my Haruo:atremblin!

7. I have a Dollzone Yuu-2. He's a bit cumbersome, but incredibly impressive. He dominates my bedroom!

8. I have a 80cm SOOM Sabik, I had a 70cm Dollzone Ying which I loved but I decided I wanted more realisitc dolls when my Sabik arrived

Sabik has influenced my doll choices a lot actually because of him I'm determined than ever that all of my dolls will be taller to match with him (also prefrably with 14mm eyes but 16mm eyes at a push XD)

my next doll will be on the 68cm Domuya flexi perennial body (with the model kit) Thats the shortest I'm really willing to go

9. I have Unidoll Dalia (62) and Rio (67) and am waiting for SSD Flood (70.5) and Dollmore lpsea Monahan Model doll (68) and am considering Soom's Mechangels Sabik Elf (80) and Vega (79). I prefer larger dolls. Didn't know they even made them larger then 60 until I found this website and did some "lurking".

10. My second doll was a 70 cm Dollshe Bernard..I now also have a 70 cm DOI and an 80 cm Soom Sabik. My second 70 cm dollshe will be on his way here in a few days..and my one DIM minimee head will be on a 70 cm body. I have much love for the big boys. But then again, my first boy was 64 cm. ^_^

11. I got my Dollmore Ipsae Monahan yesterday. Need to do a bit of sanding here and there. Noticed her thighs are a bit bulgy. I think it's the placement of the legs etc inside her torso. Also her eyes are a bit too deep in her head and her neck is a bit too long. But, not a problem! Or I hope not! Anyone else have the same problems? Is it difficult to fix? I have ordered Sabik and am still waiting for Flood.

I do like my new Dollmore doll even with the little out of proportions. I can see she will be my "elf" lady, Lord of the Rings, even without the ears. Dalia and Rio are the historicals.

12. Hi!
      I've just ordered a Dollzone Wing (it was love at first sight!). Like Hobbysue I am interested in historical clothing and would like to find something 'different' for him. Does anyone know of any websites/makers that cater for these large dolls as well as providing something-a-ittle-bit-different?
      He will be my second doll; I have a 40cm AOD girl 'Chiyoko' (Rao), easily dressed in clothing from Dollmore! How do you upload photos to this site??

13. i have a dollzone yuu, i took me a while to get use to his size, but now i love him hes my boy:aheartbea

14. I have a model doll and a hound ^.^ Special care is... well, the hound is more of a pain to string than any others... and both need to be restrung more often due to weight on the strings.. other than that, nothing special.

15. I have a Limwha Mano that I love but posing is a challenge. Of the 4 dolls, Soah, Minifee and a Custom House doll, Mano is the hardest to stand. Clothing is not a problem since I sew. [​IMG]

16. I have a DZ Yuu, Ying, and Cloud. All three of them are 70cm and I just love them. (I also want a Dollshe Saint when they get around to issuing those big boys again.)

I love how expressive the DZ boy body is, and they all stand like rocks! (I wish my kicky CP boys stood as well!)

Clothes can be an issue sometimes, but I just buy clothes intended for Hound, and that has worked out pretty well for me.

Here's my Vincent (DZ Ying) and Bela (DZ Cloud)
      [​IMG]

17. My first boy was a DZ Wing who's 70cm.
      My second was a Dollshe Bernard. Soooo cute with his big round eyes. *huggles Alphonse*
      I have a msd girl (KDF Bory) aswell who is just adorable! ^^

The difference is that 70cm boy clothes are REALLY difficult to find and when you do they're REALLY expensive. 99% of my dolls wardrobes I made myself cause I just dont have the money to buy them clothes.

Also DZ 70cm are VERY heavy. I get tired if I'm holding him for more than 2 minutes. On the other hand Dollshe boys are quite light and msds are much easier to handle and carry around with you.

But overall I prefer big guys. All the bjds I'm planning to get are 70cm boys. ^^
      If only I could afford to get all these gorgeous guys:
      DS Husky
      DS Hound
      DM Uri Rich
      DM Kyle Reese
      DK Adam
      DOI Luke
      And sometime in the very distant future I'll get this girl --> DM Ipsae, cause she's just so beautiful. ^^

I'm playing with the idea of getting a Sabik but the body kinda puts me off. The limbs are just too skinny. ^^"

18. My first 70cm was Ashley, a Dollmore Model Kyle Reese. I just love him to death! His posing is wonderful and he'll stand for hours all by himself, which is more than I can say for my 60cm CP/Luts kids. He stands as well as my MSDs do, which is saying something.

Here's Ash:

[​IMG]

Also, I just ordered a 70cm feeple boy body for Lore, my CP Moon who has been just a head for the past year. The feeple bodies are gorgeous and they're also double-jointed and such. It should be shipped any day now and I can't wait to see how he looks. He'll be sharing clothes with Ash for awhile, though, until I can buy some more of his own. heh heh

19. 9 of my 10 dolls are sd or sd13, I really like this size.

20. My first doll is a DOI Luke, a 70cm. :) <3 I don't have any other dolls. Though I must say he set the bar high for my future dolls' heights. XD