1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

How many of you have big dolls? 70cm - 80cm

Apr 10, 2008

1. I have a SOOM Vega, and as reported by many others here, I don't really know where to find clothes that fit her. SOOM does have a collection of clothes for Mecha Angels, but most of them are for boys - and her hips won't fit in those.

And she's heavy. Ouf. Don't want to carry her around too much.

As for standing.. Hmm. Her stringing isn't too tight atm, and she's very.. top-heavy - so she keeps bending over :sweat

But I'm crushing on her so hard, and want to buy a thousand more SOOM dolls in the same size, to match her :D

2. Rex... :aheartbea

I think I will have to get a Mecha Rex... sooo beautiful.

My wallet has gone into shock just thinking about it lol

Kitty x

3. I have a Dollshe Hound, Feeple ANU, and a on the way DOI Kalix.

:3 My Feeple Ashley girl is almost as tall as my Hound flat footed.

They are on the heavy side but I'm tiny..and I don't notice the weight anymore xD.

4. I'm waiting for Soom Vega and hoping she's wonderful. Perfect size for all the clothes I'd like to make. Smaller dolls are a problem for me these days. Had Cancer and Chemo made my hands a little bit numb. Is getting much better but in the meantime I want to make things! Doing chail mail for Sabic and so far no problem!

5. I have a SD13 but so want a Wing for my 1st big boy

6. I have a Dollshe Hound, DZ Chen and a Mecha Angel, and so far they all feel the same in weight to me, but finding shoes for my Mecha Angel and Chen have been a challenge, some shoes run too big or too small.

7. I have a Dollshe SA Hound.... and SSDF, but SSDF is going to another family soon

8. I'm ordering a ResinSoul Lian (68cm, so technically just under range, but oh well) the moment I can decide on a colour. Today, hopefully. I'm not worried about clothes, because making the clothes myself was always part of the plan to customise her. I just... want a really big doll. :)

9. errrr let see now, SA saint, Vega last song, Dollzone yuu, DM owen, AS gavin O.o soon to join in is spirit thorn...lordy i have huge boys, now hound and Ian would soon join the family...wow thinking of taking a group picture, talk about heartache O.o

10. I just ordered my Dollzone Hong today - yay!! Quick question - will Dollmore Model size boots fit? I was also looking at some on ebay that have an inner length of 8.5 cm. I really want to start working on his outfit! :D

11. I have three 70cm dolls. The tall bodies work for who they are, but I don't think I could get a 80cm. Thats waaaaay to big compared to my others.

12. I had several 70cm Dollshes originally, but it got too difficult trying to do photostories with them that also involved 60 and 45cm dolls. So I sold some off, and found bodies for 2 others that brought them down to 62cm. I still have a Unidoll Real at about 67ish cm, and that's as tall as I'm going in the future.

I guess if you like the esthetic style of the taller bodies, only do stand-alone (or sittng-only) picture posings, or limit your collection to 60-70 only, it works out fine.

Or also have puki size tinies only, since they don't mind crawling onto any size doll to get into the picture!

Anyhoo, that's IMO, only, of course. YMMV.

13. *waves hand in the air*

I knew I'd have at least one tall boy because of the character. Then things got a little out of hand and I have a Domyua Flexi-P, (only 64cms but he gets stroppy if I call him short :lol: and, to be fair, I was trying to hold out for the promised supermodel leg boy body they mentioned;)) a Feeple boy and a Dollshe Bernard. So far. There are plans for a Feeple girl, 2 Domuya girls an Akando, one of the new Dollshes when they come out, a Mecha angel, a Dollmore Glamour Model boy...and there's already a Dollmore Model girl on the way.:blush

My poor Shinydoll girls almost look like kids next to that lot. I do have 2 60cm boys but at least one of them is going to move on in the next few months.

14. I got DZ wing, it not need special care I think, the cloth wigs and shoes are easy to find in china
      next I m saving money for a ssdf body for my 08luts summer event head^~^

15. I have Sabik Cyborg & Vega both Mecha Angels by Soom..they are 80cm, very BIG and heavy....not complaining...just luv em'! Unbelievable for photo ops...and they seem to luv attention when they go out. Finding clothing for my Vega girl is impossible so far..I have her original limited outfit, though it is not the kind of item one wears just anywhere..and Soom so far is not offering much for her. Sabik is much easier to find clothing for....perhaps it's a guy thing.

16. I have a MA Corvi and love him. I would love a MA Saiph too, but the lack of clothing options for her has prevented me from ordering her thus far. I think her face is beautiful though!

17. My tallest doll at the moment is my Feeple Ashley Vampire which is 67 cm.
      I am going to order a Feeple Riff too, and I am thinking about the Soom Mecha Angel Saiph. :)

18. I'm much more attracted to the big boys, though when I saw some photos of an 80 cm, I was astonished at how big it was. I just don't warm up to the smaller dolls as well. So I suspect my first one will be at least 60 cm. I sew, so that's not a problem. I am relieved to hear that you can find shoes /wigs for them though!

19. I don't own any dolls yet, but I've been looking at a 75 CM Doll Family body... mainly because of this super!tall character i want to make. But, I didn't realize how big that was. It's like, 3 feet. (I don't know metric conversion too well)... O_O; Like...big dolls are...freaking huge. xD I always wanted to see some comparisons of them to real humans, lol.

20. I have Sabik Cyborg, Dollshe Hound, Dollmore Bella Auden and Ipsae. I am wanting to add twin 70 cm guys but so far I haven't found the right sculpt. I thought I wanted Spirit doll twins but I just don't love the bodies ie arm joint.