1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

How many of you have big dolls? 70cm - 80cm

Apr 10, 2008

1. I have a SOOM Super Gem, which is about 70CM. So big. *_*

2. Update: My third 70cm guy should be home soon to make that 3 big guys....Bishonen tan Nori, IP Akando-Pierrot, and soon....Luo Strongman....LOL.

:)

3. I have a 70cm Kalix
      And my wishlist has an IH evan /once they come out with the normal EID body/, a DS Bermann and Bernard (wishful thinking), a RS Long, and a Soom Sabik

4. I have a few: DOI kalix, DOI Elf Kalix, and Dollmore WS Ha Yarn Cho, all of who are 70cm. And then there's Keiki, my Sabik, and he's 80cm. Though I do have the supermodel legs and heel feet on my Domuya Perrenial Faith, so she's darn close to 70cm.

5. All of mine are SD sized and up. Have just gotten Iple House Luo, tall and very heavy, a gorgeous Saiph Angel, Dollmore Ha Yarn Cho, and Unidoll Rio and Dalia...they display beautifully, and are fun to play with...I don't handle them any differently, except to treat them with respect and love, and with careful hands when I am dressing them. The Dollmore doll's poseability is second to none-you won't be sorry, go for it! Enjoy!

6. :) I just ordered my first 70cm, Luo from Iplehouse. I am so excited! I keep running back to the page to look at his pics again and again. I'm never going to make it over the next few weeks.

7. I have three 70cm dolls, they are all personal minimee characters on dollmore modeldoll M bodies. One 65, a D.O.T Elf Ducan. And one 60 coming Breakaway Luts cp, I NEVER thought I would go below a 65cm because I love the big size.

They do not require any special care, just note that the smaller the doll the more, how do I say.... sturdy it is, meaning I noticed that with my roommates 60cm souldoll doll its WAAYYYYYY less kicky. The arms seem to do what you want when you want, and it sits and stand like a dream! Joints never pop. While the larger dollmore bodies seem to kick just a bit, and the chest joint pops a lot.

Just to let you know there ARE 90cm dolls out there. they are really huge!

8. I have one Resinsoul Long (named Fate) who is 70 cm, and my Bijou (Soom Dia Rose Queen) is 65 cm.
      Personally, I like this size. I just wish I could find vintage style clothing for them so that I could avoid sewing .... but I can't.

9. I have 2 70cm Iplehouse EIDs, and 2 80cm Soom Mecha Angels, love them! I also want to get a DSAM32 Saint at 75cm to bridge the gap in height difference ;)

Had a 60cm Paris and a 70cm Hound earlier, but sold them since they didn't really mix with the big guys :(

10. Hello
      I have a chenix dawn by doll family he is 75cm and Resin soul / bobobie long who is 70cm and Domuya body with a dollzone head who is 70cm too!!
      This size is lovely, the only one I have more problems with is the doll family chenix dawn as he is fatter so not many clothes fit him!!! but I love him and he is really handsum!!! :) I also have Kalix who is 70cm and female wise I have spider queen bella eho is same height as kalix.

11. I love loVE LOVE the big dolls.
      I have one 90cm Hale, two 80cm Soom mecha's, a 70cm heliot body with a minimee head, 70cm BBB female body with an elfdoll Bamboo head, two 70cm Domuya females,68cm ih Jessica and many 60cm's, one 55cm obitsu, and lastly one 43cm Angel fantasy.

12. I also love the maturity that exists among the tall guys. Rignt now I have a Hound (69cm) and a Buddydoll Mars (70cm) and I have a Luts SSDF Flood on the way home :D While I love 70cm+ guys I found that I don't want to go above 80cm...even that would be stretching it. I think I'll stay with guys in the 70-75cm range :)

13. I never had any desire to go 70+ when I started collecting; when my SD16 Yukinojo first arrived, I thought his strapping 65cm was quite big enough. But then, companies got carried away releasing irresistible plus-sized beauties, and they started arriving here... 68cm Limho Mano... 80cm Soom Vega... 67cm SD17 Genji... 70cm EID Akando, followed closely by Luo... and now my house is full, but we'll still need room someday for one o' those foxy EID Models... :sweat So many beautiful long legs, so many big broad shoulders, so many muscles, so many size-XL boots!

I'm going to go on the "Ask This Old House" TV show, & task those chubby Bostonian flannel-guys to build me an Infinite Space Annex to my 1-bedroom apartment.

14. I just got my first doll today and he's a 70cm. DZ Yuu <3 I took him around town today, and I didn't get too many weird looks but a waitress thought he was alive or something XD When I said thank you she asked me if it was me who had said it or if it was my doll. It was interesting XD In other words, he is big enough to look like a large child and I LOVE it XDDDD

15. There is a HUGE difference in the size of the doll head, body and hands
      when you go from 80cm to 90cm. My Hale is HUGE everywhere....
      My Mechas are just tall. They are all leg.
      Hale is like having another person here.
      He stands in my indoor bamboo forest while the other leggy beauities
      all pose together in their own corner of my room.

16. I have a Souldoll Zenith Chiron Centaur. Who stands about 70 cm and with his antlers from Soom he stands around 75 cm. I love this guy and hopefully by the end of Feb he will be all painted up like a Clydesdale horse. (brown with 4 white feet and black tail.)

This is Prince Bran Tsuki
      [​IMG]

17. I've got one SSDF and a Dollshe DSAM32, so that's 70+. And I'm planning on getting two EIDs in the future. I really-really love big guys T_T The bad side is that all the dolls I want to become their girlfriends are like... not even 60cm tall T_T

I forgot, they do not require special care, but the taller they are, the less poseable they become, I've found (due to their center or gravity and such). I'm so ashamed that my Saint can't even sit down or stand properly

18. I'm fond of the taller, beefier guys too. I don't have any dolls yet, but I'm probably going to pair a 59cm female with a 70cm male. It seems like a cute idea in my head. :)

19. 2 SSDF, hound and waiting of ds18m and planning dsam32 and more tall boys in the future. I didn't think about more than 80 but they seems great, too.

20. I do =)
      I have 75cm Dollmore Glamor Model Doll =)