1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

How many outfits do you have for your dolls?

Nov 6, 2020

1. Most of my dolls share interchangeable pieces, so they all technically have a few outfits. I do enjoy sewing new garments for them and adding to the ever growing pile of clothing.

2. Currently 1 full set (pants, shirt, shoes and jumper) and an extra shirt. The plan is to make them a thing when they arrive. I'm a bit chaotic when it comes to sewing clothing and tend to just go with the flow.

3. I try to have seasonal outfits for most of my dolls and then one main outfit just for regular use. I don't have a ton of outfit swapping because most of the dolls I tend to do stuff with the most have very different sizes.

4. Most of my dolls just wear the default outfit they came with. I get attached to a certain look for my dolls so if the fullset they came with is what I fell in love with, then I keep them that way. However, there are some that I felt a different outfit/wig/shoes would fit them better and I do change them out of their default fullset until I find something I like a lot more. I think only a few (like seven of them) have more than one outfit and even less have more than two. I think as my collection got bigger I was less inclined to buy more clothing and accessories as I kind of felt that money could have gone to another fullset doll. Hahahaha. I have to admit that recently (like earlier this year or last year), I got a whole new wardrobe for a bunch of them, but only two really benefited from the purchase so I guess I'm stuck with unused clothing that I'll set aside until I get a naked doll or a doll whose default fullset I don't particularly care for. I think too that some of them it's a pain taking their clothes on and off again as the fittings can be a little too precise. One doll it took the both of us and like 3 hours later to get her ensemble on because it fit very precisely and was made of non-stretchy materials and I was like, "Omigawd, I think I'm getting too old for this." Hahahaha. And I'm not that old even.

5. Sewing for my dolls is one of my favorite pastimes, so they've wound up with quite a lot of clothes. Unfortunately, they're all three very different sizes (I have a 70cm boy, an SD-10 boy, and a Big Baby girl) so nobody can share wardrobes...

I think if I really had to pare down, I'd keep about a week's worth of outfits for each of them, plus a coat and a nightgown or pair of pajamas. I don't like seeing them wearing the same thing every day. It's just odd, for some reason. I was like this as a kid with my barbies, too. :sweat

6. I keep thinking I should catalogue everything I have but I have so many clothes it would be a mammoth task. I like to dress my crew in themes so it's not enough to have one casual outfit, one steampunk and so on, I need one for each of them. I tried to make sure everyone had an outfit that was in-character but that turned into an outfit that was day to day wear, plus a formal outfit for some of them. I never have enough shoes though. I mean, I have loads of shoes but most of them are pretty and I liked them and I didn't think about what they'd go with. And when they're all in Hogwarts uniform there's definitely some dress code breaking in what is suitable as a school shoe. And because they're pleather, a lot of my boots are starting to disintegrate :atremblin I've always been interested in making clothes for my dolls and I'm finally reaching the point where they're good enough to be classified as doll clothes and not embarrassing disasters that are stored separately.

7. I like fashionable clothes, so I have more than 10 sets and many single items for one size. But the same sized doll can share clothes.

8. I have... uh... two?

9. My poor boys have 1 to outfits (also is really hard to find nice clothing for sd10 ), my girls have 2 to 3 outfits, i don't add the clothes i make because they aren't that well done :'( . Maybe some day i will make proper clothing for them.

10. I only have one outfit for each of my dolls! Outfits that came with them. I rlly like the uniform looking outfits but they are so hard to find! Especially for females.

11. Like a few others have said, it depends on the doll.
      Some of my dolls are pickier than others and others are really hard to find clothes that fit nicely so they naturally have less outfits (about 2-3 for those dolls right now) meanwhile my first doll probably has 15+ outfits that are hers but she shares with the others if need be.

12. I sew for my crew, I collect doll outfits almost as much as I collect the dolls themselves and I've been at this for fifteen years... So, it's safe to say that the gang's wardrobes are well into "extensive" territory. Particularly the SD13/SDGr/Delf/LatiRed-sized ones. They have quite a lot of outfits and individual items in the 'common collection', and they're my favorites to sew for.

My LIttleFee/Yo-sized dolls have a fair few things, too, as do the slim-mini types. My chunkier MSDs aren't quite so well-stocked... It's much harder to find things made for them these days, since MiniFees have taken over the 1/4-scale world. My little, bitty Lati White also has a ridiculous collection of outfits, thanks to fitting into Kelly clothes.

My "huge guys" (Volks Gou/SpiritDoll Herculean/Granado V07) and "smol girls" (PukiFee and Lati Yellow) are my current focus, though. They're even more limited than the 'traditional' MSDs. They each only have a few things that fit, and could definitely use more choices.