1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

How Many Outfits Per Doll?

Jul 11, 2007

?
  1. 1

2. 2

3. 3

4. 4-6

5. 7-9

6. 10+

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
    1. I'd guess that on average it's about 3 per doll. Some of the boys have one outfit while Yoriko, my first has the most, having been here the longest. It varies as well since the peices get mixed and matched quite a bit. I'm aiming at at least four outfits per doll but it'll be a while before I reach that, I'm sure. Need to stop buying dolls and start working on clothes and shoes...:sweat :|

2. I'd like each of my dolls to have 10 plus outfits,but at the moment they only have 4-6.I've been too busy sewing clothes for myself rather than for them.
      All of their clothes are made by me (except the underwear I ordered to come with them so the poor things woudnt be butt naked).

3. 3 of my current 4 dolls have one outfit each, their defaults. Isabella (CP Lishe) who I've had the longest and came with nothing has more clothes than all the others combined. I don't like spending so much on clothes and tend to cheap out a lot. If I had more money though, they would all have a lot of clothes.

4. Er - I'm probably going to average about two per doll, one dressy outfit/kimono or something and one outfit that's just their regular everyday wear based on what I draw them in. XD Changing their clothes is fun, but I don't have time to do it constantly!

5. Dolls can't have enough clothes. :fangirl:

6. I didn't vote... because mine kind of vary!
      Some of my dolls have and need only one outfit... these tend to be elves whose look is part of their manifestation, meaning, the clothes are "part" of them.

That being said, I do have a small bureau full of Dollfie clothes! My human (or mostly human) girls Manon and Bandit share them I suppose, and Sepia and Fiona have some extra outfits and bits too. But not a lot really...! I don't change their clothing often, once they find a 'look' I don't change it unless I get really tired of it!

Raven

7. Many. There are a couple of sets, and then some seperates and then... well, I guess I'll just have to count, I have only one girl so everything belongs to her:

Wigs - 3
      Shoes - 2
      Eyes - 2
      <this is where it gets crazy>
      Dresses - 7
      Arm-warmers - 1 set
      Hats - 3
      Shirts - 7
      Jammie Sets - 1 (not included in other counts)
      Undie Sets - 2
      Under-skirt - 1 (+1 more she doesn't use as such)
      Bags - 3
      Skirts - 3
      Scarf - 1
      Earrings- 10 pairs

...conclusion: my girl is pretty damn spoiled.

8. mine are spoiled...i mean, my boy only has 1 pair of pants at the moment, but he just barely came home....

my big girl? I passed 10 outfits awhile ago..

I can't really sew, so all the outfits (for any of my 3) are ones i bought...

umm..and i have very expensive tastes...

i dont even want to THINK about the total amount of $$$ I've spent on clothes...a few thousand dollars probably

9. Isabelle has alot of mix and match stuff. Lily Rose is the same way too. Both girls have special dresses and kimonos. My DZ mini is the one who is hurting for clothes. Trey has about 3 outfits. He got his first pair of shoes last Friday. Luckily clothes for his size are much cheaper than stuff for a 60cm.

10. My dolls are a little un even as wardrobe is concerned, Kari has her clothes made for her by her 'grandmother' and Kits clothes are imported frmo the net, it's save to say Kari has over twice as much stuff as Kit....I'm working on it! lol

11. They both have a complete outfit of their own. But there is a LOT of clothing the mix and match and share.

12. now that i think about it, they don't have even one set of bought clothing. i make all of their clothes-- and i love sewing, so they have mountains and mountains of outfits :sweat

13. Atm he has about 4 and he's getting plenty more...I make my own clothes for him (and buy good discount stuff from people when I can), plus Kaito is just a little clothing obsessed (as in, his idea of a good day is dressing up and looking as pretty as he possibly can) so he demands new outfits every few days :sweat

14. I'm a rather selfish person. So naturally, my dolls will be selfish as well. Meaning, I don't want them sharing clothes even though they will be able to xD I want my boys to express very distinct individualism, and if this means that I have to do something as silly as creating the same outfit twice so they can each have their own, then so be it. I plan to create alot of their clothing myself since I just don't have the means right now to buy them alot of outfits. I want them to have their own little wardrobes that are just theirs and show off their different personalities. As of right now, you can put me down for each of my boys having a total of 0 outfits. But that's because my first doll isn't even here yet. :aheartbea

15. My dolls each only have about 1.... they'd have more if I could stop buying dolls instead of clothing for them. XD

16. Hmm

Turynn - 3 complete, 2 partial handmade things XD, 2 things from Y!J on the way ^^
      Toppi - a lot of her stuff is mix and match, so the potential is really high, but I'd say about... 4 or 5 without re-using pieces.
      Kirchwasser - (my delf cherry girl that I wont have for months yet but she already has an outfit XD!!!) 1

Hopefully by the end of the year: too many to count >=)
      (I just hope I can survive my job for that long ;_;..)

17. I always thought one of the best things to do with a doll was make more outfits for them. So why put a limit on it? The more the better. ;)

18. :lol: :lol: Yeah me too. :lol: :lol: Stop buying them that is!!!

It's 10.40am here in the UK - about 5.40am US and I am waiting for the next girl to arrive!!! A Unoa Sist from the US!!!!!!!:D

19. my dolls have about 5-9, in thifrent costumes that I make my self

20. Since all my dolls share outfits they each have an almost unlimited choice. The boys have fewer than the girls though but still more than enough to go around. I love doll clothes & changing outfits so extensive wardrobes are a must for me.