1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

How Many Outfits Per Doll?

Jul 11, 2007

?
  1. 1

2. 2

3. 3

4. 4-6

5. 7-9

6. 10+

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
    1. Right now, I have only one for each of my two dolls. However, I'm working on getting about three or four outfits for them and any other dolls I get in the future.

2. It really varies with me. I have over 70 dolls and some can share, and some are the only one their size!

3. I didnt really limit my outfits. Then again all my dolls pretty much shares all their clothes aside from ones that have different bodyshapes etc. Its more fun to have a variety :3 Currently working on at least having 1 set of "sleeping clothes" per doll. so they can sit around in it when not wearing nice dresses.

4. My dolls share their separates back and forth a lot, so it's hard to figure what might be considered an 'outfit' for each. I'll say that their drawers are full enough to clothe six or seven dollies and I'm constantly making new things for them, though!

5. Right now Vince and Billy are in the 4-6 range, but Pete is way behind...

Vince has a couple wigs, one pair of shoes, and then about four+ good outfits (he mostly has separates that work well together, but a couple actual coordinated Outfits... and he also has a couple pieces that were early sewing attempts that have since been retired).

Billy has one wig and two pairs of shoes, a set of jammies, a Build-a-Bear mini outfit, and a Ken outfit... none of which he has worn since he got his dinosaur/dragon costume. (he also has a dress I made so he wouldn't be nude out-of-the-box that's retired, a funky silver hat, and his white underpants/diaper/modesty thing to go with his white resin feather wings when he's Eros/Cupid)

And then Pete has... Pyjamas and a polo shirt. Well, and a wig that he's usually without because he's lazy. He does have some props of his own, and I have a bunch of fabric and notions that are his, but I've been so awful about sewing for him! And he borrows Vince's shoes when he has to.

6. Interesting but true.. My dolls probably has more clothes than I do... i mean... like.. wearable clothes.. So i vote for the 10+

7. Just one, I don't wanna have tons of clothes floating around...

8. i voted 4 to 6. that seems to be the reasonable amount for my dolls :)

9. I don't think my dolls have a set number of outfits each. First of all I really like switching them around so the more clothes the merrier, I say. And besides the clothes I buy for them I sew for them all the time also... Not to mention I prefer that most of the clothes I get to be able to be mixed and matched on a whim so counting complete outfits is a little... difficult for me. So yes... xD; I think that should cover my reply.

10. That.... really depends on the doll.
      My spoiled boy Damiën has four outfits (three from AnotherSpace), Kayren often borrows Damiën's clothes, Sara has 2 (homemade), and the two Littlefees got tons of dresses (homemade)

11. I think for every doll I have corresponds 1-2 box of clothes...
      They're all spoiled! XD

12. I'd like it if all my dolld could have at least 1 bought outfit. Now, I sew for them also now and then and wouldn't mind one having more outfits than the others, but I'd feel bad if one had no good quality outfit and the others did :P

13. OMG....I have way too many dolls and too few outfits....I'm a bad dolly parent... A few of them have their own outfits that they always wear but some are still waiting.

14. I love to sew and make clothes for my beauties with big pleasure :lol: As a result each my girl have a rich collection of clothes.

15. my boys has many outfits, and my girl only has 4

16. Most of my dolls have just one outfit and they wear it all the time. I have spares that don't 'belong' to anyone in my doll clothing drawer. Some of them are temporary outfits I got for cheap for a new arrival when I couldn't yet afford to get them something better or didn't have the materials to make them something appropriate.

Once I reach that mythical point in collecting at which I feel I don't need any more dolls (at least for a while), I will probably work on getting multiple outfits for certain ones.

17. I don't own my first doll yet, but as I crochet, knit, and sew, my future doll is bound to have a lot of handmade outfits. I don't think I'll actually buy too many outfits until I obtain most of my dream dolls.

18. I currently only have one outfit for each of my dolls. I plan on buying more eventually, but I have to find stuff that I actually like.

19. About.. four garments for one doll or so. I put them together in outfits mix'n'match, so there aren't any special outfits, aside from me not putting her in a dress, jeans, and sandals simultaneously anymore.

20. There's about 20 to each character. Though much is shared among the larger boys. One of two have only handmade outfits my myself since their character is soooo picky.