1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

How Many Outfits Per Doll?

Jul 11, 2007

?
  1. 1

2. 2

3. 3

4. 4-6

5. 7-9

6. 10+

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
    1. I have 2 outfits for each doll. One is casual and the other is special occasion like a dress, or kimono.

2. My tinies have more clothes than I can count, my msd crew has boxes full and my SDs are demanding that I make them more outfits. Overall my dolls average at about 10 outfits, if you count the shared clothing items.

3. As much as I can afford, I don't want to restrict myself, I love to buy outfit for my dolls especially when the season changes =)

4. I don't have a set wardrobe count for my dolls. If I'm window shopping and find an outfit that would really suit one of them, I buy it. Clothes shopping is one of the funnest parts of having bjds for me :)

5. I have only one doll and I've had her for a year, let's just say that she is spoiled rotten. My new girls will probably steal some of her clothes. I plan on spoiling all my dolls but if they are of similar sizes they will share.

6. I say you can have as many outfits per doll as you're willing to spend/ put time into making! My girl now has 3 different outfits, but i'm planning at least 2 more :) i'll probably buy her some in the future too when i have more money

7. I lost count. I sew almost ALL the clothes for my dolls...And I've lost count I've sewn a lot counting my first attempts.

8. Now only 2 pers but will buy more if I have money.

9. I'm pretty new in this hobby ... so I just have 3 different outfits/ doll. A casual one (blouse, shorts or legging), a more fancy one (dresses and bows) and a costume ... Bunny's costumes :B
      I hope I'll get some more soon, buying outfits is my favorite thing about BJD's.

10. At this time my dolls have an average of 2-3 outfits each, a few of them have more and some of them have only one outfit, some of them shares clothes too, I do hope to make more clothes for them in the future.

11. I'm new as well, so my boy has one outfit so far, my second who is still on the way will have two when he arrives and I still need to sew one for my girl who is also still on the way.
      But there's really no limit as to how many clothes they will own as I love sewing ... but I'm VERY certain they will each have more clothes than myself. :>

12. It varies. My Resinsoul/Bobobie crew has about one outfit each, but their clothes are all Liv or Barbie stuff so they can mix, match and swap. My PKF girls have one outfit each. Each of my LTFs has a dress and a pair of pants/leggings, and a selection of shirts that's slowly getting bigger.

13. atleast a few pieces each that can mix and match, so like shorts and a t-shirt which can be changed by with a different shirt! only my SD has less clothing because he has a hard to find style, waiting for dollheart to release more stuff and then i will splurge on him a bit : )

14. My dolls mix and match a lot and my girls of matching sizes share. They all have....a lot of potential outfits. I love dressing up my dolls. A new outfit for them really inspires me to go take pictures of or spend time with that doll.

15. Just one. I do want to get them all Christmas outfits next year, though. Cute dresses for the girls and cardigans or something for the boys. ^^

16. It's pretty variable for my dolls, so I sort of just chose an average of 2. My character dolls only have one outfit each now, except Katniss. My elementals only have one outfit each, and my other dolls tend to have 2 outfits. One of my dolls (Lori) has at LEAST 5 outfits because she loves leopard print and so I went a little crazy on her wardrobe. I like to have an alternate top or full outfit for my "human" dolls so that they aren't always caught wearing the same thing. My siren family each have two outfits as well (except one that has 3) because they have an underwater and land outfit each.

17. It depends on what I bring home... my first doll tends to go "MINE" at all MSD clothes, whether I intended them to be for her or not. I'm hoping I finally found an outfit she likes enough not to steal anyone else's clothes!

But overall, I only have maybe 2 outfits for each doll. I can never make up my mind what they should be wearing so it's mostly an assortment of random pieces.

18. When I ordered my doll I decided I will restrict myself with one outfit I like most of all at least for the time being. Hehe. I
      've found what I wanted but now am looking at other items in my virtual baskets and thinking what else I can skip this month so that I could buy my dollie some other clothes.
      I have two wigs, ie two different styles, so will buy outfits for both.

19. Right now, only one apiece. I prefer to spend my money on dolls instead of clothes ^_^

20. Ideally they would all have wardrobes to rival a real closet, but right now most of them just have a few pieces each and the boys run around naked, because their clothes never seem right. If you include rejected outfits then they're well over the 10 a piece mark, but they hate every one of them. XD