1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

How many wigs do you have per doll?

Aug 24, 2019

1. Just one for my girl, although that's mainly down to not having luck finding wigs I like in her tiny size.
      Otherwise it would probably be about 2 /3 depending on if I could get the same colour in different styles.

2. I have like.....two spare wigs total right now, to go between my 4 Smart Dolls and my one resin doll. I'm still relatively new to the hobby, but each of mine have "their" hair and it probably won't change unless a new wig just sortof appears.

3. One.

I do have a box of spares, but none of them are specific to any doll, they're just around to help avoid bald newcomers.

4. There may be 50 wigs for my doll family, averagely 8 per dolls.

Their hair style changes everyday, I do not have a fixed character for my dolls. It should be one or two wigs that I feel it is the best one for a single doll right now,but my mind will be different after few month.
      I definitely will purchasing more wigs in the future, for my new dolls and new style of old one.

#64 mugenkaze, Jan 8, 2020
      Last edited: Jan 8, 2020
    5. I currently have one doll, 7 wigs, only one not synthetic though!

6. So far he has had 3, however, I only like his one lol my bjds are made to be “real” people so I have them dress and styled like a regular human and try to keep with that realism! As much as possible anyhow haha!

7. Two or three per doll, but only one that they really wear. The other wigs are older "versions" of their hairstyle that were either wigs I had bought that turned out to be crap and got replaced or some of my not as nice wig making experiments.

8. Each doll has 1 wig. I have more wigs than dolls though. I like making wigs and i buy wigs if i really them. Whenever i get a new doll i try on several eye and wig combos til i find the one that seems right, then they keep it.

9. Hmn, I plan for each doll to have one, plus some spares. Right now though, I have 1 doll with 3 wigs- two do not fit. And one of the ones that doesn't fit is what I'd like to have the doll wear.

10. I planned to only have two wigs per doll, however with the trial and error game, I've collected quite a few. I got lucky with my SD boy as his first wig I purchased was perfect and I bought the second in the same style different color. As for my MSD girl, she's tried many of styles and I only really like one.

11. Although I don't invest too much in wigs, I believe the wig could change the mood and characteristic of my child very well.
      So, even most of wigs are shared between my children, I usually change their wigs, especially when I have a new theme to take photo and write...

P/S: I forgot to answer the big question, so I want to add it here. All my children are sharing their wigs together, but after checking the quanity of wigs I'm having, I think each of them could have 2 different wigs for their own now.

#71 Evendo, Mar 8, 2020
      Last edited: Mar 9, 2020
    12. I have one specific or "default" wig in mind for each of my doll characters but then I also just have a pile of random wigs that I grab from if the outfit or photoshoot calls for something a bit different.