1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

How often do you update your wishlist?

Aug 22, 2018

1. Usually when Fairyland comes out with another minifee sculpt, haha! But lately it's been when I see any slim MSD-sized artist doll. Not all of them catch my attention but when does, I go on a research rampage to try to find a good deal.

2. My wishlist is really more of a fantasy than anything, but it unfortunately got so long I ran out of characters for it in my profile! Now I keep a very short list there of dolls I'd absolutely leap at the chance to buy if they ever resurfaced, and a short mental list of available dolls I hope to purchase within the next year or two. I don't update lists anymore. :frownyblush:

3. I tend to update my wishlist when someone brings it up; other places tend to have a wishlist based upon planning I have done. Here however, it is more or less that. I made plans that I haven't 100% committed to, but know I'll love.

4. I normally only update my wishlist when I lose interest in a doll. For example, I was obsessed with IOS until I discovered I liked Ringdoll better. So I spent a few weeks deciding which Ringdoll, specifically, I liked best and finally added him to the wish list. I have too many figures and too little room to entertain a long list. :sweat

5. I look through and update my wishlist every 3-4 months or so. I look at dolls a lot, but have a mental 'cap' of how many dolls I think I will 'allow' myself to have. This leads to some dolls being added or removed from the list as I find dolls that suit my desires better than what is currently there. . . . .
      My wishlist is not a 'set in stone' thing since I have bought dolls not on my wishlist, but it helps me keep track of what dolls I really 'have to have' in a sense and gives me goal for saving money up for said dolls.

6. I'm trying to keep my collection small but there's so many dolls I like. I usually keep my wishlist to one or two though just for the purpose of limiting myself :thumbup

7. Lately, I feel like I'm adding items to my wishlist or inspiration boards on a daily basis, whether it's doll parts, new sculpts, or clothing. I have detailed out plans for two girls, complete with which sculpt and which body and what style of faceup and clothing and so on, but also have vague plans for three others.

I enjoy saving photos to get ideas for things to make for the dolls I'm working on, which means that my "wish list" for dolls is often a mixture of human-sized and dolly-scale items. At the moment, I have a slew of Re-Ment items that I'm considering buying for my Merope (AnAn), as well as a list of fancy furniture for Daphne (Minifee Halloween 2018) since I'd like to build them each a little room box with modular walls and parts.

8. Seeing this thread made me think about my wishlist and wow, it's been ages, like a couple of years or so, since I last updated it mainly due to the fact that I already have more dolls than I am able to handle xD
      Of course there are a couple (literally) of sculpts out there that I certainly like but I don't need a wishlist to keep track of them.

9. Mine has the dolls I've wanted for the longest. Dolls that I know I truly want. If I updated it every time I saw a new sculpt I liked, it would be outrageously long!

10. It depends... Maybe when I see a doll which can catch my eyes by one sight. Or someone show his or her doll with a prefect photograph.

11. Im constantly changing my mind about what aesthetic I want to go for so id say once every week lol

12. My wish list is very simple...more Realpukis please! No need for updating.;)

13. After buying the doll in my wishlist (yes I only have 1 doll in my wishlist lol) I update my list and add a new doll to my list T.T

14. I don't often update my BJD wishlist. Because of the generally lack of money and shortage of space for BJD I'll always try to keep my wishlist short. There are many dolls I like, but only a few that I love, which I'm only putting on my wishlist after a very long thinking. :kitty2

15. Once a year. Maybe. Or when the reality of the dolls has drifted very far from what it says online.

16. I update my wishlist as soon as I see a new doll I really like!
      Sometimes, I change my mind on some of the dolls I put on my wishlist, so I update it this way as well.
      My wishlist changes a lot over time depending on my mood I guess :sweat

17. I add to my list every time I see a new sculpt I like, but I update my list (aka, purge it of sculpts I realize I don't ACTUALLY like) every couple months

18. I LOVE making lists, so of course I have one. If I like a doll enough to consider buying it I will actually print out pictures and put them in trading card protectors. For each sculpt I include the doll with the company faceup, with no faceup and then a picture of a faceup someone has done for the doll. To do that I have to do a lot of research, size the pictures, print them, cut them out and label them. Usually after all of that work I'm usually a bit annoyed, so if I still like looking at the doll, there is a good chance I won't become tired of them. That way I know that I love it enough to not put it aside if I encounter problems.

19. Like 20 times a year. It changes a lot. I delete dolls from wishlist and add others, re add them, delete, add. It's in constant change.

20. I also love making lists specially of things I wanna buy xD So it's incredibly long. And I change it quite often. I have just added a rare boy sculpt to my wishlist, rare because 99% of my list is girls. There are are least 2 male characters I'd like to shell eventually though.
      I actually have a "planning" and a "dreaming" list where I try to sort my priorities or what I'm trying to work on getting at least? Ah Idk but it helps me. I used to have a more in depth list with prices and other things listed as well to help me decide what I want next but I lost it when I lost my hd. Good thing DoA profiles are saved online, I use that space for that.