1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

How Old Are You (continued... 2)

Feb 16, 2018

1. I like your math, AnnaDolly! My daughter and I are also both in the hobby. We’re 53 and 23. I feel insanely lucky we share this or any hobby. I’ve always loved dolls.

2. I'm 22, just bought my first head and I had been looking at dolls since about 13-14, but I never did research until now.

3. 27, got my first bjd last month . Have collected other types of dolls for years though.

4. I'm 30. Started in the hobby when I was 17.

5. Turned 24 this year! I've been looking at BJDs since I was in High school, and had a lot of porcelain dolls as a kid, but just now was able to purchase my first BJD!

6. I'm 23, and got into the hobby at age 20! Played with plenty of dolls as a kid, but didn't actually know what a ball jointed doll was until I was an adult. Which I'm glad about actually, since I wouldn't have been responsible enough to be in this hobby at a younger age!

7. I just turned 28 this year.
      I honestly really like this hobby so far because it's something that people of all ages can really enjoy.

Meanwhile with Role Playing, people on certain social media sites seem to think that once someone hits around my age or older, they shouldn't be allowed to RP anymore? I dunno, it's all weird. But if you enjoy doing something, you should be allowed to do it. It's not like writing stories with a friend is harming anyone.

8. I'm 28 and I've been in this hobby for awhile now. Like ZOMBUNN13 said, this is nice hobby - its age range is huuuge. It really doesn't matter how old you are, everyone can enjoy.

9. I am 25! I just started learning about bjds~

10. I am 33. I got my first bjd when I was 30.

11. I'm 27. I've been a fan of bjds since I was around 23, I got my first at age 25.

12. I'm 40...

13. i'm 22 this year:kitty2

14. I’m about to be twenty and I just ordered my first doll. Actually, I might be twenty by the time he arrives, but I sincerely hope he won’t take till December to arrive.

15. I’m 60, a bit late to the party lol!

16. I'm 64 & have been collecting various types of dolls for over 30 years. I started on BJDs back around 2005, give or take a year. Egads! I've been collecting longer than most of you have been alive! Now I really feel old but the dolls still keep me young.

17. I'm 45 and started collecting BJD's a couple or three years ago.

18. 26, I discovered BJD's just over 10 years ago but took a 7 year break during that time, can't get enough of them now :XD:

19. I was born in 1994. So now i am 24 since a little time.
      My birthday was on the the first of October