1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

How Old Are You (continued... 2)

Feb 16, 2018

1. I'm 58, worked hard most of my life. Wife, Mother and now finally Nana :) and love spending on my BJD addiction. I consider myself very lucky. Hopefully my grand daughter will love dolls as much as I do.

2. I just turned 28 and bought my very first bjd (Supia Hamin) a couple of weeks ago! I've been admiring these dolls from afar since I was a teenager, but never had the courage (and money..) to buy one. Guess I'm finally old enough lol. :lol:

3. 26! Turning 27 next month :)

4. I turned 26 this year, but have been in to BJD since I was around 14. I had some obitsu and smaller/cheaper dolls around then but just recently am in a place where I can afford resin dolls. I have my first mini doll and two larger heads, while waiting for some others on layaway. I am so stoked I can really be part of this other than with just MH faceups and customizing I had done the last few years.

5. I’m 20! I’d like to find more people into BJDs my age, everyone I know is much older.

6. I'm 33, i will be 34 next month, it is 5 years in this hobbie for me.

7. Nearly 40 and have been collecting dolls for over a decade (as an adult. Also loved dolls as a child :lol:)

8. 26! I'll be 27 in a couple months though- time goes by so quickly.

9. I'm 31 but my first doll was in a box about 3 years. I bought her when I was pregnant with my first child. Now I have two. I wish to have more time for myself and my hobby so I can truly spend some time with my doll but my kids are grumpy sometimes:sigh

10. I joined this hobby at age 16? And am currently 22
      Although i did have a break in between

11. I'm 23. My first doll was about 4 years ago. I left the hobby to focus on school and work and I've only recently gotten back into it after getting a relatively decently paying job.

12. I'm 36, 37 in august!:)
      Pleased to see many collectors over 40 and 60! I expect to rise that age with the same passion for BJD dolls like when I started in the hobby 12 years ago! :abow::abow::abow:

13. I'm 24, but I've been interested for a few years!

14. I am 36 years old. I always love dolls, and still have some off topic fashion dolls. I joined the hobby four years ago, had my first bjd two years ago, and my second (and actually the only one I own yet) came home in 2018 october (head), and december (body).

15. I'll be 65 in August. I like to think of BJD doll collecting as a passion rather than a 'hobby'. So far I have, Carina 1/3 BJD Doll, Soom Dia - Lord of Jotunheim 1/3 BJD Doll and Hujoo Jake, (Whom I'll attempt to do a Face-Up on). So good to see such a diversity of people here. We all can share the same love and passion for dolls...Especially our beloved BJD dolls!

16. I'm 25, soon to be 26 this year! I joined the hobby about 4 years ago and then took a break. Just recently getting back to buying dolls again :)

17. There’s a lot more people my age then i would have thought. I’m going to be 21 in a few weeks

18. 31. I like the fact that I can spend my money on things I enjoy after I finish doing all my adult stuff. It's great to get home and just work on my dolls whenever I want. Living alone is great. ;w;

19. 20 years old. Collecting bjd since I had 15 years old :aeyepop:

20. Wow. How did that happen? I was flat broke when i was that age.