How Old Are You (continued... 2)

Feb 16, 2018

1. I'm 18, and I'm on my first layaway for my first doll. I plan to have her before I'm 19

2. I'm 21!
      I got into the hobby at 19, tho I always have loved art and miniatures, fell in love with anime and Japanese styled stuff on my teenage years and liked a lot the doll aesthetic before actually starting to collect dolls.

3. 32 :)

4. Well, Well)))
      who do i see???) that is my faviorite blogger)

5. I'm 30 now)

6. I'm 48 and got my first doll 10 years ago. :)

7. I am 23 right now :D Still a student...

8. I'll be 28 in a couple weeks. :)

I think it's really cool to see so many young people getting into this hobby! It makes me happy to know that this hobby isn't just a passing fad, and that new generations will keep it relevant.

9. I just turned 20 last week :) I got my first bjd when I was 15, but I didnt get my second until this year.

10. yayyy! :D:love:blush

11. 25! Got my first doll when I was about 17, but took a pretty long break from dolls until this past year.

12. I'm 20 and will be 21 in November!

13. Hi! I'm turning 15 this week got my first doll at 13 ^o^ I saved up from doing art commissions, and for my birthday I'm getting another doll! My first was a YoSD because that's all I was able to afford that time but my next is a Volks MSD (secondhand legit) and I can't wait for it to arrive

14. I'm 38 and I'm feeling a bit old right now:sweat

15. I'm 42 and I only just got into bjds! No worries! These kids will show us how it's done. ;) Everyone has been super nice to me here so far!!

16. I'm 34 and still working toward finding and getting my first doll. lol It's pretty cool to see the wide range of ages interested in this hobby.

17. I'm 18 and I just got into bjds recently! Working on getting my first doll while living that broke student life ^V^

18. 36 and waiting for my first BJD :) It's good to see the age diversity here, I feel a bit less out of place :blush