How Old Are You (continued)

Mar 16, 2015

1. on 21.4 ill be 26.
      waiting to get my first bjd :)
      and already few good years around 10... in figure collecting

2. I am 22 and have known about bjds for years, have only started collecting for a year though.

3. I'm 21 and i have loves these dolls for years now! But i finally gathered enough courage to buy one.

4. I have been admiring the hobby from afar for years, but finally took the plunge this year. I am 31 years old.

5. I'm 18 years old, but I think, that person is never too old for this hobby. Everybody can enjoy dolls and living with them.

6. I'm 21 now, I joined this hobby and got my first doll in 2008 when I was 14. My collection today is so much bigger than I could've imagined 7 years ago, and I still loves this hobby just as much as I did back then.

7. Been interested for a few years and got my first doll at 17, I'm still 17. Takes a while to save up but it's really totally worth it!

8. I'm 22 and a total newbie, not surprised at seeing so many different ages! A lot of the customization projects I've seen obviously require years and years of expertise OAO;; I would probably not have gotten interested when I was younger!

9. I've been interested in the hobby since I was 15, got my first doll at 17 and I'm turning 19 on the 20th of this month.

I personally feel like there is no age limit for dolls. :)

10. Wow, a lot of people in their 20s - I actually didn't expect that :)
      I'm 23 and like a lot of other people I have also been interested in BJDs for a long time.. since I was about 15, I think. However, the fear of growing out of it or losing interest has kept me from getting one, but I'm still here and still want one ;)

11. I am currently 27 years old and new to the bjd hobby. I do not think anyone is too old for these dolls!

12. Going on 30 here. You're never too old for dolls. NEVER.

13. 25 going on 26 next month :)

14. I just turned 24 on April 1st. Plan on loving dolls until I'm well worn and wrinkled :)

15. I just turned 25. I got into BJDs about 5 years ago and I'm still going strong :)

16. I'll be 43 in June. I've been following, lurking, and talking about the doll hobby for years. I got my first one from my wife as a Christmas present last year, when she realized I wasn't joking all this time.

Now that I am "out of the closet" regarding my love of dolls I have three already plus a headless Dollfie Dream waiting for inspiration and and Iplehouse SID on my wish list, hah!

17. I'm 35 and been collecting BJD since I was 24

18. I'm 24 years old, and I enter this world in 2011. Since that time a lot of change in my collection.

19. I'm 24 and have a little girl and another kiddo on the way! I got into the hobby when I was about 16 or 17 and had money to spare. Haha!

20. I'm glad we are sharing this info! Im 36 and only just came into the hobby : ) Always loved dolls and made a few of my own OOAK art dolls.