1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

How Old Are You (continued)

Mar 16, 2015

1. I'm 27 and have been interested in BJDs for about 10 months? Seems like a short while but I've managed to collect three and a half dolls in that amount of time.

2. Hi i have just turned 30 and am waiting on my first girl coming in. I've paid for her and she should arrive this week. i've just got to find her a body now. hopefully that wont take long.

3. I'm 22 and I got my first BJD last year. But I've been interested in BJDs since I was 15!

4. I'm 15 I first got into dollfie dreams in 2013 and recently got into super dollfies!!:fangirl:

5. I'm 24 years old and have admired it from afar since I was 14. That's not to say I qualify myself in the hobby for ten years, nonono. I'm going to be getting my first doll very soon! Hopefully sometime in May if I'm lucky. I'm glad to see there are plenty of people my age, but also happy to see there's just enough variety in age~

6. I am 19 years old, will turn 20 this year and just got my first BJD in December 2014.
      I started to get interested in BJDs when I was 16-17 years old, so not too long ago. Still have to learn a lot.

7. I'm 26, I'll be 27 in October. I really love that this hobby has a higher median age (that I've noticed), and it makes me feel great that I'm not the only one who never stopped loving dollies~!

8. I'm 13 and I've been in the hobby for around 2 years now. I'm waiting for my first (and dream) doll!!! :)

9. I'm 24. It's cool to see that a lot of people are around my age or older.

10. I am 24 and I has got my first doll for almost 2 years,I have five dolls, I very love them!

11. 27 and just started collecting this year! This forum definitely makes me feel better >_> I thought I was ancient but I'm glad to see most of us are around the same age.

12. I am 24 years old! :D I have been in the hobby for almost 2 and a half years! <3 I don't think I'll ever feel "too old" for dolls, bwahahaha.

13. I'm 19 (almost 20) and just starting out in the hobby. I've been a collector at heart and I don't think I'll be "too old" for dolls.

14. 16! I've been in the hobby since I was maybe 12 or 13. I've always thought BJDs were gorgeous and always dreamt of having one, even planning out what clothes or wigs I'd get for them. Hopefully that dream will come true soon uwu

15. Hi! I'm 27, and accomplish 28 on April 27. My boyfriend gave me my first BJD for my birthday and I'm waiting for it! :dance It is a Iplehouse Amy! :aheartbea

16. OMG, everybody so young, I am 44, have 2 daughters 13 and 10, they got me into this :-). we have 10 BJDs and 2 dragons on their way .

17. I'm 22, always been interested in dolls since I was a kid! Found out about BJDs a few years ago and today I have three girls at home, one on preorder and one on layaway. I also collect several off topic brands :)

18. I'm 38 and just got my first 2 BJDs! I have been collecting Blythes for a while, as the world of BJDs was so overwhelming I did not know where to begin. I then also added some Pullips. I disliked Pullips standard bodies so much I rebodied them to Pure Neemo ones, so when I saw a DIM Aria Pure Neemo hybrid I though she would be the perfect introduction to BJD. Not long after that I was hooked on BJDs, and started looking for the right BJD for me.

19. 15, 16 in may~ c;
      I started almost 3 years ago now! I saw them before then, but I bought my first just after my 13th birthday once I rediscovered them just a bit before xD
      Can I just say... it doesn't feel like 3 years. xDD And I still love my first, my Doll love Arefa, just as much <3

20. I'm 20, 21 at the end of this month! I've always wanted a BJD since I was about...12-13? I finally have my first! She was an early birthday gift from a friend. She's had two owners before me, but I'm overly proud to make her at home with me!