1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

How Old Are You (continued)

Mar 16, 2015

1. I'm 32, and have liked dolls since I was a little kid. I first got interested in BJDs when I was maybe around 21, and got my first at 25.

2. I am 26 years old! My sister recently got me into the hobby! I am so excited and I have many dolls planned!!! No one is ever too old for dolls!! :D

3. I'm 25 and my first doll is ordered ^^

4. I am 20, I have been in the hobby for 8 years.

5. I'm 20 and I've been in the hobby for about 2 years.

6. I am 18 and have been in the hobby for 4 years. Hopefully to be in it a long time to come, too!

7. i'm 19 now, and i've been in this since i was 17, which is two years ago, not for long time

8. I'm 26 but been part of the hobby for 8 years :] - Got my first BJD probably around 7 years ago

9. I'm 25 and just ordered my first BJD from Islanddoll :XD:

10. :danceOMG!!! I'm older than anyone else here so I think I'll keep my age to myself LOL!!! I just got my first BJD last week and fell in love with these beautiful pieces of art. Looking forward to many years of enjoying them and getting to know this cool group

11. I'm sixteen, so at the lower end of the BJD collector age range. I've been interested in BJDs for about three years, but I got my first doll only half a year ago (and love her to pieces!). I'll definitely be sticking with this hobby for a long time to come, and saving up every penny I have for it :D

12. LOL! Yep, I'm pretty much older than anyone else who posted too! I literally just bought my first BJD, I'm excited and nervous. There is a wealth of knowledge and information on this forum that has been very helpful.

13. Oh, I am going to be 34 this year. ^^;; I really don't think about my age much anymore. Or my birthday for that matter. I bought a Volks a little after 2005 and then had to sell it because of a divorce. I wasn't really attached to her at the time and bought her more because I was obsessed with Volks and BJD's. After that I barely had any money and didn't think of them. Then recently I started watching them on youtube which drove the idea to own one again. Thought I was crazy and talked to my husband and he was okay with it. So here I am at 33 going on 34 and I finally have a doll I love, and two more on the way! It's been crazy but I think there's always a reason why it happens the way it does. ;)

14. I am 18 years old now. I just bought my first bjd last february :D

15. I'm 35 years old and my first bjd I bought 2 years ago.

16. 51, and been in the BJD hobby for around 14 years. I had Japanese Jenny dolls long before that (late 1980s).

17. I'm 20, but I've been collecting all sorts of dolls my entire life :3 I got my first bjd at 17. I'm glad to see so many others around my age and older here! Most of my family thinks it's strange that I'm still so into dolls, but I don't think I could ever outgrow this hobby :)

18. I'm 21, soon to be 22, been in the hobby for 4 years, and been active in the community for 2½-3 years :)

19. i'm 18 and i don't believe it ;__;

20. I'm 24, been interested by BJD since I was 17, but I started with Pullip and stop since today !