1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

How Old Are You (continued)

Mar 16, 2015

1. I'm 18 and I have yet to order my first doll. I still work part time and as I'm sure you all know, dolls are an expensive hobby, so saving up is a little hard.

2. I'm 50 and I got my first BJD a few years ago :)

3. I'm 17, and got my first doll when I was 12, though sold all my darlings at 15 :/ But now I'm waiting for a new babe!

4. I'm 25 and I have two dolls at the moment, with some floating heads

5. I'm 29, waiting for my first BJD from Fairyland~! Two more months :blush

6. 23yo and I have 2 dolls at the moment. I customize them a few years and still work about it!
      Something never ends:lol:

7. 28! I started BJDs as a hobby kind of really late... ;;
      (But I collected dolls all the time as a young girl, like American Girl dolls and Barbies, among others!)

8. I`m 17, I`ve been saving up for my first bjd. Hopefully I`ll have enough around December or so with the money I earn babysitting.

9. I am 22 years old, and only recently got into the hobby side of it.
      I've know about them for a few years but only recently felt into a hole on the internet where I was just further pulled in.
      It's interesting to see such a range of ages, it's also a bit of a relief to know I'm not that young when it comes to new comers.

10. I am 23 year old (in june). I got my first doll when I was 15 but sold all at age 19. But now I'm waiting for two new dolls ^_^

11. 22, was never into dolls as a kid. Discovered the hobby about a year ago and got my first BJD last August, now I'm trying to resist the urge to buy all the dolls I want...

12. So many babies! I'm 32~ but first found out about bjd when I was maybe 18?

13. 55-ish. ;)

14. I got into BJDs and got my first BJDs when I was 17. I'm 27 now (but my birthday is on Sunday :D)

15. I'm 13 turning 14 this year but am doing sophomore (highschool) work; and am getting a doll this year or early the next!

16. I'm 23. I started with dolls in 2010, but regarding BJDs just a couple of years ago :)

17. 20 about to turn 21 at the end of May. I have 2 dolls at the moment joined about 2-3 years ago.

18. I'm retired and hope there are other retired people out there.

19. I'm 17 and I have 4 dolls will be 5 soon. I got into bjds at 12 and started buying my first doll piece by piece finished her in 2015.

20. i'm 18! i've been around the hobby since i was about 15 though