1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

How Old Are You (continued)

Mar 16, 2015

1. im so young, only 16. still just a wee baby and ive been in this hobby for about a year?

2. 28, got my first (and so far only!) BJD with 27 :>

3. I´m 25, I starting collect dolls for 2 Years .... my first doll is a Dollfie dream Uzuki Shimamura ^^... I renamed her in Sachiko :3

4. well I just turned 60 and dolls have been a part of my life for 55 years.....I've been in this hobby since 2010 and I'm looking forward to keeping up with the forum :D and Webbie - we're not getting older - just BETTER!!

5. I turned 8 and ordered my first doll on my birthday :) she should be arriving next month... I can't wait.

6. I started when I was 18 and now I'm 22! :)

7. I'm 19 and have two BJD boys currently!

8. I am 40 years old. As I can remember I was surrounded by various dolls. The first BJD I bought about nine years ago. For a while I was quite passive in the doll hobby, but last year again my boy.

9. 38 yrs old. Just started collecting !

10. I'm 19, and my parents graciously support my hobby. They've bought all of my dolls for me! We aren't well off, and we make use of the second-hand market and layaways, but I'm really lucky my parents are supportive. I've only owned my dolls for one year, but I've been interested in BJDs since I was 15.

11. I'm 20 years old and got my first doll when I was 19. As I mentioned before, I discovered BJDs when I was 12 or 13, but I didn't really know anything about those magical dolls and they were waaay to expensive for me back then xD I spend the last two years with thinking about getting one or not and in the end it was my mom who bought me my first doll because she was so impressed by them ♥ I'm glad that she supports my kinda unusual hobby so much ow<

12. I'm 25 ^^ I love that this community has such a diverse range of ages in it.

13. 28, my first doll is on his way to me! Loved them for years though, but I finally have a good job to actively support the hobby.

14. I am 47, and have been collecting BJDs for about ten years, but only seriously for the last three. With no human kids to worry about, and a supportive spouse, I can spend most of my disposable income on my dolls now. The furry kids (a dog and a cat) are kind of expensive, since we spoil them (including a weekly 'retail therapy' trip to a local pet store for our dog), and of course vet bills, but at least I don't have to worry about how to afford college for them. :)

15. 19, but I've been interested in BJDs since I was 16. But thanks to our family's income being a bit more stable, and my mom knowing now that it's not just a phase, I managed to get a doll before I got a job. I think Ian's going to help me keep my sanity going through college, too...

16. I just turned 24 in May and I'm waiting for my first doll to come ^_^ I've wanted one since I was a teenager, probably 13 or 14 years old, but couldn't afford one til now. I'm so excited!!!

17. I'm 20 and waiting on my first two bjds in the mail!
      I've been admiring from afar for about 3 years now (mainly because I felt guilty spending so much money on something for myself) . But I've since decided that money shouldn't control what I do, I should spend the money I earn on things I want.
      And that's why I have a Fairyland Minifee Lucywen and Dreaming Doll Little Elva Airi in the mail lol

18. mid to late 20s *shifty eyes*

19. I'm 40.

20. I'm 19! Haven't purchased my first doll yet and am super new to BJD haha. I'm waiting for a preorder to open this month so I can order a doll on layaway and I'm sooo excited!!