How Old Are You (continued)

Mar 16, 2015

1. Thank Goodness! I was feeling like the forum's granny. I am 46.

2. A couple of youngsters! I'm 51 - and there are those here that make me look young!

3. I'm 17 turning 18 this August and I just bought my first doll~! I think it's really interesting (and cool!) how broad age range in this hobby! I suppose anyone can appreciate gorgeous dolls, regardless of age~

4. Hi, I am 38 and I have started collecting bjd 6 months ago. Yes I guess age does not matter but I still fear the comment and do not talk about this hobby t a lot of people - actually apart from my partner no one know. Is there e a prob ?

5. HAppy birthday in advance. How does people around you deal with your hobby ?

6. I'm 21, but I'll be 22 on May 26th. :)
      I've been in the hobby for about 4 years by now, so I started when I was 18 :)

7. I'm 36 and have been in the hobby for about 7 years. I still this hobby as inspiring and satisfying as I did when I started.

8. I'm 24, I got my first BJD when I was 23 which was AOD Jimi. He was kind of my gateway BJD because from there I became obsessed with IOS dolls. Haha

9. I am 22 and I'm trying to save up for my first bjd

10. 20! I first got interested in dolls when I was about 15 and I got my first when I was 18 if I remember rightly!
      It's so cool seeing the broad age range in this hobby! :D

11. :XD:I'm 25 too, already have 7 dolls. Can't stop to get more!

12. I'm 18 and started collecting when I was just 12 . Back then I couldn't wait to be 13 so I could finally join this forum. I can not believe it has already been almost 6 years!

13. I'm 25, almost 26. Ordered my first BJDs.

14. I am currently 15 years of age and just bought my first BJD ! I can't wait to hold her and love her <3

15. I'm 25 years old, and currently waiting on my first & second bjd!

16. I'm 35 years old (will be 36 next july). I got my first bjd when I was 28. Geeeee! Time goes by!!!
      And so many young ladies here! But I can see I'm one of the older ones, hehe!

17. I am currently 20 years old. I have been in the hobby since I was 12.

18. I'm 26, and I just got into BJD within the last year. I don't have one yet, but I have a Dal that was apparently like my adult coll collector gateway drug. :XD:

19. I turned 30 a month ago, and I've been interested in BJDs since the beginning of this year, so technically I started collecting at 29!

20. Groove's dollies really are a gateway drug! lol I started with Pullip and Taeyang, then Ai made me realize how much I love ball joints! So now I want resin-babies to go with my ABS-babies.