1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

How Old Are You (continued)

Mar 16, 2015

1. I am currently 22 and I got my first doll when I was 19 I think :/

2. I'm 20. Gonna be in this hobby until I'm 100.

3. I'm 26 and I'm into dolls since always! Serious doll makeup artist since 2013. ^.^

4. I'm 25, 26 in July. I was never into dolls or action figures as a kid, I've only developed an interest in doll collecting over the past year.

5. I'm 19 and got my first doll about 1-2 months ago ^^/! He's still my only doll, but won't be for too long (just need to save up lol)
      I've know about bjds for a long time and I've always admired them on the internet, when I finally had enough to get one I was delighted! Now I'm addicted and love browsing for sculpts for characters I want to turn into dolls or clothes or little accessories for them. It's a really fun hobby!

6. I'm 19, ive been in the hobby for about a year, maybe a year in a half now, and I currently have four dolls. Three MSDs, and one SD. I have another one on the way, a Chibi Unoa Roar. I plan to get more dolls, and I think i'm going to stick around in this hobby for a very long time c: My dolls make me very happy.

7. I'm 30 and fairly new in the hobby, though lurking for a few years made me feel like home from the first moment.

8. I am 31 very new to the BJD world. I have ordered one and am trying to set up the order for another..

9. I'm 18, going to be 19 this year. It's pretty hard to believe I joined the hobby 5 years ago!

10. I'm 35 and am planning on buying my first doll this year, though I've admired bjd's the last 5 years.

11. almost 64...and buying my first BJD Kaye Wiggs Gracie

12. I just turned 30. I've always had fun with dolls and action figures. I took an interest in BJDs seriously 5 years ago, and have collected a few since.

13. I just turned 22!:)

14. I'm 29 and have been collected BJD doll for more than 10 years. I seem to continue to collect dolls! :lol:

15. I'm 23 years old. Got my first BJD 3 months ago, and second 2 month ago^^ before this, ~5 years just looked at the BJD photos =)

16. I'm 23 and I'm currently in the process of putting together my first two dolls, I started at the beginning of this year ^^

17. I'm 36. My dolls make me younger. :blush

18. I'm 20, and I've been around for four years now. I can tell that this will be a lifelong hobby.

19. I'm 29, but I began the hobby roughly ten years ago. I haven't been keeping up with it, but now that I've made a return I hope to stay!