1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

how old are your minis?

Apr 19, 2006

1. My Tender Too Yuusatsu is 15, and he'll soon have his 14mm eyes to reflect that ^_^

2. Mine is only 5 ^^;;

3. Farinata is bodily 13, although he's a ghost who's possessed the resin body. He was 13 when he was killed in 1264. I guess that makes him.. uh.. 752 years old. *giggle*
      Vincent and Lilith, my twins, are 17. They, and especially V, seem to be younger than this a lot of the time.. ^^; But they're stuck with that age now!

4. my Nikolai is supposed to be about 21 but at the moment he looks no older than 12! i have to wait and get the right wig for him, and the right eyes and then he may look like his age. Ithink the DollZone body is quiet mature so there is no problem with that.

5. Nami (Small Narae) is 17,
      Amelié (Asha) is 14,
      Korrina and Kaori Myo (Unoa) have just turned 14

6. Ruiya is around 12/13, but we're not really sure which it is exactly. ^^

7. Kurai (CP Ani) is 7, and Soda*Pop (Unoa Lusis) is about 16, even if she looks like she's 12! ^^

8. My little refugee Hyun (DOC Wi) is 12, turning 13 soon. Because DOC body with long legs is the tallest MSD-sized body I've seen.

9. Vacell (AR Present Jade) is 15,
      Hyobei (DOC Si) and Tsutomu (MSD F-10) are both 14,
      and both Kohen (KD Hodoo) and Asami (MSD Manabu) are 13. ^^

10. Victor (Volks Schulze) is 20 years old, and is 1m72 in my 'world'. He's quite small for a man...
      Marie-Apolline (Souldoll Katie) is 17 years old. She's 1m67 height.
      Léontine (Petite Ai Gabriel) is 5, soon 6 years old. She's very tall for her age, she's 1m10 !

I only own minis or smaller bjd, so for me MSD are adults.

11. My Josie is around 17-18, I think... I'm not exactly sure yet. But she definitely wouldn't get away with being 10 with a MNF body :)

12. my Si is very old...think...war in heaven old. hes a fallen angel. =3 my Chase that is coming will be 15 (i think) and my too, (if he ever gets here) is 17

13. Helios is 16 thing is he really should be 6 but when he was 4 years old he took a chemical/potion that made him age 10 years
      so since then he never wanted to go back being a child oh well

14. My kids are both 8, just old enough for Mignon to wear frillies and for Maslin to tease her about it.

Everyone else I have is in their 20's, as will be the 60 cm Narae/Narin whenever I save up for them.

If I buy the Elfdoll teeny weenies that I want, they'll be a few thousand years old.

15. Malach [Xi] is probably around 17 , he looks mature enough to age at around17 it all depends on what he is wearing, and how his hair is. As for how he acts. I would say he is closer to 12 or 13, not so much that he is immature. Just naive, or innocent if you prefer. So I would say he is an innocent 17 year old boy.

16. My mini twins will be 11-12 years when I get around to bringing them home. They're probably going to be MNF Chiwoos, who have a more mature body than the average mini, but since they're part of a story where everyone else is in the 60cm range, I just chose the headmold I loved the most, because the height difference will make them look like children anyway.

I guess the fact that I'll have them together with 60cm dolls makes it logical for me to have them as children, while if you have minis alone, they might very well be adults. It also depends a lot on presentation and perception, of course.

17. Celandri, my DoC U, is 12. xD He's the youngest in my BJD world and would probably be the only MSD...unless of course I give in and buy myself a Schulze. ^^;

18. Andrew is 16 and I think Leija is about 15 or something. ^^

19. Oh, I posted it twice.. ^^; Sorry!

20. It irks me when people claim that just because a doll is MSD-sized, it has to be a child. I live with seven minis, and with the exception of my Little Junior, none of them seem like anything less than teenagers to me.

That said, there are some dolls that do just look young. Things like the Volks MSD body don't help matters much, either. :sweat I think in the end though, it's all a matter of perception and personal preference.

I do find it interesting that so many people have minis that are 100+ years old, though! XD