1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

how old are your minis?

Apr 19, 2006

1. My Volks MSD boy and girl are twelve and twelve'ish, respectively. My DOC Petsha is a pixie, and is seventy-six, which makes her something like twenty to twenty-two in human, although that's pushing it sometimes. XD My Unoa that's coming will be seventeen. She's just supposed to be rediculously slight of build. Cat DNA and all, plus she's a ballet dancer.

2. Morar is 15, and my Too & Bee-a will be 17 and 18 respectively. I think my Bee-a deserves to be that old because she has a rather large chest ^^;;

3. Matilda (Bluefairy Sarang) is 7 and Ofelia (Customhouse Sharang) is 9.

4. My Angelregion Dana is supposed to be physically 15-ish, but his character is such that he can't age past that, so... yah. He could be much older. :)

5. Jade's 17-18. Elder's 20-22ish as my male Bee-A head.^^

seriously? I'm 22 and people think i look 16 so i'm justified :P
      plus they act around that age.

6. My mnf shiwoo is 15, my dm aidan is 16, I really don't see how anyone could think my aidan was 12 which is what I'm told the sculpt age is supposed to be, as for the mnf, well, he has a mature body, he's not a child, so he's a mid-teenager :)

7. >.> Pretty strange for such kiddie sculpts like Volks MSDs, but my boys are 15-17 ish. Or older ...

8. Freye is stuck in to a body of a teenager, he is physically about 16. Mentally he is much older, although he can be a real brat at times.
      Dimitri and Camille, who are siblings, are around 19-22. It's very hard to say how old they are in years, as they are not normal humans.
      Meredith, my human (?) girl, is 17-19.

9. I only have one, T.Bee-A, but she is 15. When I get more, they'd all be around the same age group. However, I do want to get vampire Il, and he'd be 31!!

10. My twins are 15. I would have liked to go with 16, but when they're next to the SDs in the house, who are meant to generally be in their 20s (or at least appear to be in their 20s), I didn't think I could go that old with them. Even 15 is pushing it a bit, but I didn't want them younger either. It's a balance between the characters and their storylines, and the simple reality of scale between my dolls.

And wow, that was way long. The twins are 15. If someday I get another mini... No idea. But probably around the same age.

11. My Petsha is a pre-teen, 10, maybe 11?

I need to change her body... a 11 year old isn't supposed to have those boobies xD

12. I`m getting a DZ Mo and he`s going to be a vampire and thus about 400 years old, he looks very young, somewhere between 17 and 20.

13. My dollies are ageless (meaning they are dollies and thus outside of my human conception of age).

However, if they were to magically become human and I would have to age them on their body...I would say my SDC Kaede is in her early teens and my Unoa Mochas looks about 27!

14. lets see. . . amber (owned) is about 15 (she celabrates her sweet sixteeth though :cake:) (to come) Juilus is 16 so is Ingrid and to briar (but they age to 17), and Kiki is 14

15. Vana is in her 18-year-old form, which is the one I like the best, because she's pretty much matured as far as she's going to. And since she's a half-Elf, she's essentially ageless. :sweat The Mini Fee bodies- even small bust- are surprisingly mature, and so it works out VERY well. ^_^ I don't see why minis should have to be younger just cause they're smaller. Especially if they can pull off an older age!

16. Rain and Lyall are about 12-13. Rain, like most girls, is wise beyond her years ^_-

17. I'm thinking when my Shushu comes she'll be 11/ 12...ish. Of course, she comes with a large bust so I'm not really sure how it's going to work out.

18. Kefri (Angel Fantasy Lily) is 15, I was going to put her younger as she has a really slim body but her face was just too mature for any younger. I love the Mini size, can't see me ever getting a bigger doll, but the SD's I've seen a lot also look late teen so I don't think its anything to do with size of the doll

19. My Freya is 12 or 13 not to sure but around that anyway

20. My ShuShu (arriving in just mere hours!!) will most likely be around 16-18... I'm not 100% positive yet.