How old were you when you got into the doll hobby?

Jul 23, 2018

1. I discovered them just last year when I was 26. got my first doll just a few weeks after my birthday in June.

2. I was around 22 or so when I first discovered BJDs. Was still in school at that time, but I had saved up enough to get my first doll the next year. :)

3. i'm 17 and i got into the hobby when i was 16 last year!

4. I was 22 when I bought my first doll and I'm 35 now :).

5. :O We're almost the same! I'm 36 this year. :D

6. 35. (I'm 48 now-)

Yeah. I'm an Old Chick. :lol:

7. I was 15/16 when I first discovered them, and 18 when I bought my first doll. I'm 29 now. :)

8. I started getting into the hobby when the first BJDs were made by Volks, and I was 27. That was 18 years ago.

9. I was researching the hobby a bit before I signed up for doa, about 10 years ago, when I was 27. Found out about bjds via deviant art and after a few months of research and saving, bought my first doll and signed up here. No regrets! :)

10. i only started a little while ago although i wanted to get started around 16 i didn't get to until recently i was 22 years old when i bought my first doll i feel like thats a pretty good age although i with i had started earlier so i wouldn't go over board with my purchases.

11. I was 27 when I received my first doll but I first found out about them when I was around 14. It's only a little more than a year since I started this hobby. Though this is a very expensive hobby, I'm glad I started. I'm happy just looking at them sit on the shelf :)

12. I was 19 when I got my first bjd. I'm 20 now, it hasn't been long lol xD

13. I got interested in the hobby when I was 18 and bought my first doll at 20. I am currently 33.

14. I was 19 almost 20 when I bought my first doll. Now I'm going to be 23 next week!

15. 15 I guess... I had Pullip before I can purchase myself BJD.

16. I first discovered BJDs at 14 and got my first doll at 15!

17. I was 52 when i bought my first, but was interested an watched youtubs and looked on the net until i
      finaly bought one.

18. I was in my late 30s when I started seeing BJDs online. I was 41 when I got mine. I'm 47 now.

19. I knew about BJD when I was 10, and didn't have enough pocket money to buy dolls at the time. I had my first doll when I was 19.

20. I was 29 when I saw BJDs for the first time online and had just turned 30 when I bought my first doll. I'm 41 now.