1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

http://www.dollsoom.co.kr

Feb 15, 2005

1. I can get Masterpiece to make any color you want, why would you pay for shipping from Korea especially if you are in the USA and get free shipping from me. A custom color in 19mm is $32, that is a $5 savings on the eyes on top of shipping?

Am I missing something? I am open to suggestions why you wouldn't order from me?

Thanks,
      Karin

2. Im with Karin on this.. Im absolutely sure the quality is the same so if you're not interested in the dolls, but only the eyes then you might as well get them from Karin.

Personally I don't like squishy eyes... But I love the look of masterpiece eyes.

3. Karin>> For some reason, I always expected Masterpiece eyes to be much more expensive and really hard to get. I don't know where or why, but I thought they would be $45 before shipping (I live in Europe). And I ... don't think I've ever visited your store before. *blushes* I feel a little silly now. My apologies. I will certainly keep you in mind if I decide to order that type of eyes!

4. Karin>> For some reason, I always expected Masterpiece eyes to be much more expensive and really hard to get. I don't know where or why, but I thought they would be $45 before shipping (I live in Europe). And I ... don't think I've ever visited your store before. *blushes* I feel a little silly now. My apologies. I will certainly keep you in mind if I decide to order that type of eyes!

5. I sell Masterpiece Eyes cheaper than most. I make almost no profit on them by the time I cut the Suggested Price and give free ship in USA. I do this for fun not so much for profit. I just love their eyes.

They do take a long time to make, the process is time consuming. Usually 4-5 weeks. I do try to have some stock but it is really low right now and I have not had time to figure out what to order in.

I sent an email into Masterpiece with a link to the SOOM eyes asking if these would be a problem to make. I doubt that they will be. Masterpiece will not copy another companies eyes exactly but will be very very similar.

http://www.krbussman.com/MasterpieceEyes/OpeningPage.html

Thanks,
      Karin

I should have added most places I can send by Global Priority for $5

6. Karin>> The waiting time really wouldn't be a problem for me since I ordered the doll I would want the eyes for just two days ago from DOD. It'll probably be much longer before he gets here, anyway. But I'm glad you told us, because otherwise I might have waited with deciding for too long.
      Thank you for telling us about your shop!

And .. my apologies for the double post. My computer played tricks on me there. ^_^;

7. Any news yet on how someone might be able to buy dolls from them? ^^;;

8. oooooh...those Mephisto ones are gorgeous.....
      **drools**

Not sure how I feel about the dolls though - they do thave the lower waist joint, which I'm pretty sure is listed on the CP sites (Luts etc) as being copyrighted to CP....and their molds do all look very...CP-ish...as in, I saw one and went "Hey....it's Chiwoo...."

9. I don't think the faces look much like cp's, but the bodies, definitely. I really like Dillui, but i don't like her body (chest placement mostly), so i would just get a head..but i am waiting out to see if anything comes out of this.

10. *Sqeals* :o

Dimo-Black Angel!!

So cute, I want him. :love

How much is he? Does anybody know? I can't read Korean. :(