1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Huajing-Doll 1/4 Discussion

Dec 23, 2015

1. WOW!!! Ripley looks fantastic! :D I love him!

Fantastic job on his face-up, btw. :thumbup You really brought him to life.

2. Aw thanks~ It's growing on me but I'd love to try again~ I feel like he could be cuter. >v<
      I got him some clothes from Dollmore so when those come in, he'll get a new photoshoot hehe. :3

3. Love that faceup :) I am thinking of buying one of the MSD sized girls before the promotion expires. They're really cute dollies, and the cost makes me think that this doll could be a good candidate for faceup practice without so much stress :)

4. Thanks!! :D You totally should~ they're a great deal, and Clover- Singing is having the free shipping promotion, you get a free wig of your choice from their shop when you order a full doll, and Huajing-Doll is having a %17 discount on top of that all. You could also ask for the code to a cash coupon from Clover-singing, they send them out every email newsletter ;3

5. I totally just took the plunge. Free shipping plus the 17% discount is just too good. :P

I ordered Kimberly! But, I have to admit, I actually ordered her with a faceup, just to see what it looks like. I actually like her promo photos a lot.

6. Woo hoo, congrats!! More Huajing-Dolls :D
      I can't wait to see her~ What's better, they seem to have a 1 month waiting time. ;)

7. Awesome!! <3 <3 I'm excited. I've been eyeing her since I saw your box opening.

8. I'm so glad, I love bringing awareness to new and very deserving companies~
      I actually really like Ivan's default too, it's the look I fell in love with about him but I always like to do my own, I seem to bond better that way. I am really looking forward to seeing your Kimberly's default for sure. From what I remember they aren't a bad price either!

9. Not at all. My total was about $200 for her, with faceup. Free shipping and a 17% discount.

Which I am stoked about :D

10. That's great! :D These dolls are such a great buy, I think you'll be really impressed by her when she arrives.

And I discovered something while playing around with Ripley. I love the eyes I chose for him but not in him, lol. He looks much better with big, dark doe eyes. :p Here he is with an unrelated unoa friend~

[​IMG]Cuties by Genevieve, on Flickr

11. Congrats on your Kimberly!! :D I can't wait to see her. I almost bought a Kimberly before Christmas but adopted a secondhand Dollmore Pado, instead.

Doll's/Clover-Singing is a great dealer. I love working with her. Do you have any plans for your Kimberly's wig/eyes/style?

Both of your dolls look lovely. :)

I hope no one minds my lurking here, given I don't own a HD yet... key word is "yet" as a I do intend on taking the plunge sooner rather than later. :XD:

12. Lol of course not! It's nice to appreciate them even if you don't have one yet *U* /
      I eagerly await more of their 1/4 releases, especially boys.

13. Thank you both :D I'm really excited to get her. I'm doing a short layaway on her, probably two payments. I just prefer to do things that way most of the time, since dolls take time to be made, and that keeps some money free for accessory and wig purchases for whatever doll I am getting.

As for my Kimberly, I'll know more about what direction I want to go with her once she arrives, but I think I'd love for her to have a sandy brown wig, with a gentle curl and, perhaps, either lavender or sky blue eyes <3

14. Ahh such a cute boy. I adore his faceup, I think it has just the perfect amount of sparkle *

15. I just received notice that my Kimberly will ship tomorrow :) So I am hoping to have her here within the week.

16. Oh yay! Congrats! :daisy

17. Thank you <3 I'm pretty excited to see her cute little face. I wonder what kind of detail will be in the face up :) Will be interesting to see!

18. Woo hoo! Can't wait to see her! I still love my Ivan. Eagerly awaiting more 1/4 boys~

19. My Kimberly is here, and she's even more lovely in person!

I am not sure what I think of her breasts yet, but the rest of her has far exceeded my expectations! She is really fine quality for the low price tag. :o I am rather surprised!

I'll be making a proper box opening thread soon.

[​IMG]

20. She is absolutely GORGEOUS!! :D Congrats! I can't wait to see more photos.

Wow. After seeing your girl this sculpt is def' moving up on my wishlist. :XD:

ETA: I can't get over how beautiful her face-up is, either. <3

Tags: