1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Huajing-Doll 1/4 Discussion

Dec 23, 2015

1. Yes, let's cross fingers!

2. Thank you very much!:)

3. I feel like this is going to be kinda silly question, but has anyone received CoA for ordering a body? Or does Huajing give CoA only for the head/full doll?

4. I bought a body and had no CoA or other documents in the box.

5. Ok, thank you, you calmed me down :)

6. Huajing recently reposted an owner post for Thorne on weibo, it shows off his face in a few different angles and with company faceup I believe, you can see here

7. Oh wow, looks so pretty!

8. Oh, they making new male body (for 1/4 as i understand). (on their weibo).
      So much muscles. When i not about male dolls), i think this figure is cool (may be time to have first one is coming soon))

#468 triniarin, May 6, 2024
      Last edited: May 6, 2024
    9. I think the new uncle body is 1/3, I assume the 71 they've mentioned in the captions a few times is the height.

10. Well... my from my google translate i though thats 71% (progress bar)). So, in PS they arranged new msd girl... Thats makes sense) But, overall, body is cool looking)

11. They've also posted WIP photos about it at earlier, saying "uncle 71 in progress". Given that Huajing has just released 2 new male 1/4 bodies I think they're rather moving on to renewing the 1/3s :sweat But we'll see!

12. Oooh, I just an email from Alice, my order of my Huajing body is shipping. So hopefully some time between next week and July, I'll have a headless naked little man.

13. My "special" body (girl) arrived today and it is FABULOUS!! I ordered from Alice's and it came in a gorgeous box, no COA. The sculpting, posing, stringing and resin are all just amazing. I know there is the exciting factor of newness, but I honestly think this is my fave doll body yet. She's solid and super poseable but also dainty. I've put my Resinsoul Lan head on her and the ResinSoul white is a little yellower that the Huajing, which tends slightly pink, but I think when I do the faceup they will go well together.

14. Well my Huajing body is all paid, but he's not expected to be ready for another month, so I will live vicariously through everyone else's box openings from behind my jail bars ♡

15. Does anyone here have huajing tan? My Bella is this color, I can't wait to receive her. My order was at the end of November, and I will still have to worry about making the face up :)

16. @dollsdakay - I have huajing tan! It's quite light but very pleasant colour (like coffee with a lot of milk). I have our hybrided with Unoa Paradise skin and it's a pretty good match :)

17. Do you have photos? I was curious!

18. I have a whole bunch in this folder :)

19. Woohoo! My November 6th order shipped today! My blank Violetta fairy is on her way! :celebrate I’m so hype, I hope the shipping is fast like when Emilia came. :)

20. I need to stop checking the tracking sites so often. But on the upside, my body seems to have left on a plane yesterday so hopefully, closer to next week than July. Which I'm certainly not complaining about.

Tags: