1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Huajing-Doll 1/4 Discussion

Dec 23, 2015

1. No problem, @Mitsukuni ! If you have any further questions, just ask :D

My Eudora shipped today! I am not sure if I will be home to receive her when she arrives, though :( We are going on vacation out of the country on 10/15, so if she isn't here by 10/14, she'll have to sit in the Post Office until I return :3 I hooope I can get her by the 14th, though.. It would allow me to enjoy my trip more. Haha.

In unrelated news, I think A-S is going to get another sale out of me. xD

More images of Peach Spirit have been released, and she is so very cute.. <3

http://angell-studio.com/aspic/yg/enhc.jpg

I might order her and Dawn together. We'll see. xD

2. Woohoo! Can't wait to see your lovely Eudora. :D

I think she'll probably arrive before the 14th. It would suck if you had to wait for her, but at least it'd give you something to look forward to, right? Where are you vacationing?

Peach Spirit looks gorgeous, and I love Dawn. Don't let me enable you, but...you should totally get them both. :blush

3. @wherethelilacsbloom thank you!:hug:
      Yay! I'm so excited that she shipped! I really hope she comes before you have to leave:eusa_pray

You should totally order them both, they are so cute!

4. She is here! I actually requested that she be dropped off at my Post Office so that I wouldn't miss out on her. So I picked her up today!

I am in a huge rush to get ready for my trip, but I had to take a little time to get to know her, and of course, to take a few pictures :)

I'll try to make a box opening thread before I leave, but just in case, I'll leave you all with a teaser here :D

Needless to say, I'm in love. <3

[​IMG]

5. I know I already told you this multiple times, but I love her. :love Selene is absolutely breathtaking and I can't wait to see her with Tia! Her dress is way cute, too. :whee:

6. Thank you all so much! I really adore Selene and think that she looks great with Tia. :) I'll definitely take more photos when I get home.

I also ordered Peach Spirit! I got a custom combination of the two available face ups, so we'll see how she turns out! :)

7. Huajing-Doll has reaaaaaally pretty sculpts so looking through all of you guy's pictures of your own dolls makes me really happy!! I think I mentioned this before, but I do want to get an Ivan/Evan sculpt soon ^^ he's just too cute!

8. Hi, @inky_doric ! I have to agree - Huajing has a really unique aesthetic, in my opinion, and the dolls are so very cute!

I hope you are able to get your Ivan soon :D Please show is when you do!

Were you planning on getting the company face up, or having a custom one for him? What skin tone were you thinking?

9. Hello!! Yes, and not to mention, their dolls have good prices!:lol:
      I am definitely planning to get him blank and sending him off to a faceup artist :3nodding: if might be sometime until I buy him though! :( Strangely enough, I would like to get him in WS, simply because most of my dolls are NS and I think he would make a good older version of my tiny, Quinlan :love

10. Hi all! I just hopped into the Huajing love, can't help it with Eudora looking at me like that!
      Immediately I ordered her with faceup off their Taobao store but now I'm a bit worried.. Has anyone ordered through their Taobao store before?><

11. Congrats on your Eudora! :daisy I haven't ordered from their Taobao shop so I can't help you there, though. :sweat

12. Thank you ^^
      Well I did try to talk a lot to the seller and check as many reviews of that shop as I could... seems safe? The seller told me that Eudora would be ready in about 4-6 weeks.. that's like the fastest I've had for a doll arrival!

13. Hi there, @pandajo ! It must be getting close to time for your Eudora to arrive! :)

I want to take a group shot with my two Huajing girls soon. I wish things would slow down enough around here for me to have a few really solid dolly days. <3

14. I suppose since I'm here I'll share a quick picture of Watts I snapped a week or so ago:

[​IMG]

My goal for 2017 is to buy her wig from SophyMolly. I've never bought a $100+ wig before (that's 3/4 the cost of a HD mini, lol!) but of all my dolls, I feel like Watts' character is worth it. ;) She is very dear to my heart.

I know without a doubt I'd totally love to see a photo of your girls together! :love

15. While browsing eBay today I noticed that Huajing-Doll released a new 1/4 beauty! I'm totally smitten.

Her name is Liulisha. Link here.

Stock photo:

[​IMG]

16. @PeppermintPocky - I actually ordered her just a few days ago :) As soon as I saw her, I knew I needed her. <3

Im hoping to reply to your message soon. Things have been so chaotic lately, but I havent forgotten <3

I hope you will order this beauty as well! With the 15% off promotion and the free shipping through Clover-Singing, I got this girl blank for only $159 total!

17. Looks like there is a new girl body, alice's collection allow choose a two-par body, but I can't find any photo, somebody has seen it.

18. The 2 part is the same body just without the lower hip joint. There is a picture further up in this thread of the two side by side :)

Tags: