1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Huajing-Doll 1/4 Discussion

Dec 23, 2015

1. Does anyone have Narya / Earya / Naya? Looking for more owner pics. Thanks

2. #162 wherethelilacsbloom, Aug 4, 2019
      Last edited: Aug 4, 2019
    3. Those lips, @wherethelilacsbloom. :love

I caved and ordered a Eudora during the Clover-Singing summer sale. I've been eyeing her sculpt for close to two years and couldn't resist any longer thanks to the awesome deal. She shipped in two weeks! Shortest wait time I've ever had on a pre-order doll.

[​IMG]New Girl by NekoNyanMew, on Flickr

I'm waiting on a few things from Leeke to figure out her look, but here she is. Her name is Maple. :kitty2

4. I ordered Narya today from AC! Now, we wait!

5. Been about 3 weeks since I ordered. No updates yet. Will post when I have one

6. Just to let you know that when I ordered my boy from Legend Doll last year he took about 3 months to arrive. I know other have had super short wait times since but don't be disappointed if it takes longer. That being said, I hope your girl arrives quickly and safely to you :)

7. Thank you! That's helpful to know. I hope it's sooner rather then later

8. Is there a discussion for Huajing 1/6 dolls? I found this one and a 1/3 one but I can't seem to find a 1/6 one. >.<

9. I got their new 1/6 body since I loved the jointing, but I would have loved a head as well ( wasn't able to order a doll with the new body, they all seemed to default to the girl one). Does anyone have one or know any company that matches?

10. Island doll Normal matches pretty well. I have a Huajing head on an Island doll body.

11. Thank you!

12. Normal pink or normal yellow?

13. For which company? I thought both only had one normal? :nowords:

14. Weird!

15. I am resurrecting this thread because I think that Narya looks SO similar to Volks Suiseiseki. Is there a resemblance or am I just desperate to get my hands on a doll as beautiful as Sui? I think I will order Narya soon, but I wanted to check if anyone else saw a similarity ~

16. I haven’t seen either doll in person, but they seem to have similar expressions and mouths from looking at the photos. I think the lower eye shape is quite different, but I actually like the downward curve Narya has better than Suiseiseki’s eye shape.

#178 xxkittymexx, Jan 28, 2021
      Last edited: Jan 28, 2021
    17. I just ordered my first YOSD today! Huajings new Kamiya sculpt! I’m so excited ^^
      Has anyone had experience with the wait time recently for Huajing?

18. When I ordered through AC it took 73 days! I did however order just a body and then a head from another place, so that may have lengthened the process.

Tags: