1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

"HUIS TEN BOSCH (in Japan)" Tour ~Dream FCS~ USA people can join!

Dec 1, 2006

1. Hm, having seen a Sasha and F-16 girl next to each other in person, Sasha's head is definitely smaller and just seems more feminine. And I was afraid that when I fell for Carol, but already had a Liz that they would be too similar, but they are quite different. If anyone has a bobble-head, it's my poor, sweet Xie (Carol).:sweat

2. I know that I'm as guilty of this as anyone, since only two of my dolls are standards (and my Ken is actually a Dolpa 8 limited) and one off-the-shelf optional head, but I certainly like a lot of the standards. I think what keeps me from buying more is that I feel like they will always be available, whereas a limited is, well, limited.:lol:

And why did you have to go and tell me that Sweet Dreams Syo is still available? That sweet boy has been tempting me since he came out!

3. I agree. I feel they should at least have a lottery-like thing for them... like have a "North America Release" "Korean Release" and "Japanese Release" for their Sato anniversaries. Something like having people send emails in to win one. X,XXX numbers pulled out of a hat and those people can each buy a random one. I dont like how only those who live in certain cities or have the time to travel even have a chance at one (not including the 2nd hand market).

I'm not realy anti-the volks way of doing things. I just think it would be nice to have a chance at a sei.

4. I am back from Japan! The Huis Ten Bosch tour was amazing! I have just been too pooped to make a report thread,sorry guys! I promise to have it up soon.:)

Now to kinda answer most ponders and things on this thread.

Volks, and it's Super Dollfie branch, is very much more than just a business. They are very spiritual people, and they base everything on destiny. It may sound cheesy to most, but I find it quite refreshing from the "click to add", "convient" of a thing life has come to be.
      It is very human to want to complain, or say things could be better.
      But for me, if Volks was any better, thier dolls would be free. :p
      *Jen

5. The little angels look cuter in thoes pics! the one of the right saying hip hop hop about to go bouncing away me thinks!

6. Thanks for the update. ^^ The dolls all look so pretty. Kurumi looks adorable in the pink dress!

7. That bunny purse is so ridiculously adorable, and yay more Saitou 8D

8. That One Off (I Think:sweat) BTSSB Liz is Absolutely GORGEOUS:love... I love the Hair and the Clothes.... Gorgeous Girl:love
      ~Anthony

9. The one Momoko one-off has the same outfit as original, and this is the original's outfit for sale, since one-offs don't come with the original's papers.

10. Ah, I see! I was wondering what the papers were for. How many original Momoko's were made?

11. There were 101 Momokos made, 100 were available to the public (The 001 Momoko went to the Momoko's title actress Fukada Kyoko). ^^

12. I was wondering if that 101 Momoko's include Momoko one-offs? Or are there new Momoko's made for that?

13. new momokos are made for the one offs.

14. Thanks ria_ria!!

Humm I have a feeling that outfit set is indeed the one-off's outfit.
      There is only one paper there and I remember seeing the one-off pose in a picture the same way online.
      Well I hope it is not! I was hoping to win that Momoko! >___< lol

*Jen