1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

"HUIS TEN BOSCH (in Japan)" Tour ~Dream FCS~ USA people can join!

Dec 1, 2006

1. Nagasaki is a port town, and there were many foreigners living there before Japan really opened up to international trade and relations. There were a lot of Dutch people living there, and I believe they ran a mission in or near the city. I saw a memorial to something like two dozen Dutch martyrs when I was wandering around Nagasaki.
      I have to say its an interesting place to hold such an event.

2. I agree with you :) I have gone to Nagasaki twice. At first I went to Kyusyu by school trip. Next I went to "HOUS TEN BOSCH" itself to play when I'm 20 years old. "HOUS TEN BOSCH" is a beautiful place and if I can go, I want to participate in this tour. But I can't pariticipate in it for my family~.

This tour will be held when over 400 people participate. If not, this plan isn't held. I'm interested in the result.

3. Volks planned it to be:

SD Rei Tenshi < SD Sei Tenshi < SD Yo Tenshi < SD Ko Tenshi< MSD< SDC< SD< SD13< SD16< Mother SD

So Rei Tenshi would be even smaller/younger then Sei Tenshi most likely. I can't wait to see them!!

4. Same here ;____; I was like 'OMG OMG a tour in EUROPE? And FCS?' But alas..

I have to say 500.000 yen is too expensive..if the fcs you're going to order is some doll that would fetch those prices already, like Momoke or Shinku, or Sasha(and of those, really only the first one goes that high..)it would be worth it, but otherwise..

Still, if I had looots of money..hmm..I'd ask for a Sweet Dream Cecile in white skin ^_^ With the scar of course! And if that wasn't possible because SD Cecile isn't an existing headmold, I'd go for a Sweet Dream Lucas in white..or perhaps a tan School A..or a tan Michelle..

5. The idea of Dream FCS is really awesome.. but I'd still rather have 5 regular FCS then one Dream FCS. My F-31 boy is perfect to me..

though a BW SD Luca would be :aheartbea :aheartbea :aheartbea

6. The idea of it is amazing!! Though the price is pretty crazy ^^;; I could never even think to be able to afford it.

7. So what are the rules about applying just for the land only part of the tour for 27,500 yen?

Do you have to have Volks VIP/VS membership? Who gets to buy a Rei-tenshi, any of the 400 people on the tour or is this like sei tenshi and bingo ~.~?

And is it the first 3 people who say they want a dream FCS for 500,000 yen or some sort of lottery? Not that I'm in the running to do this but I am curious. ^^

Thanks so much! :)

8. Beauty White Madoka....

My personal Holy Grail of BJDs.

*A*​

9. I think the price is actually a good one. First of all, makin' a completely custom doll, ANY face in ANY color? That's worth well more then the 1k I'd pay for an FCS, esp. when you consider they are letting you get limited heads on dolls that might go EASILY over 3K AND those dolls are probably not going to be perfect... (That is, you like the mold but you'd like a different color with different eyes and a different wig), yeah, good price. ALSO, I think they picked the price because it would be hard to re-sell the doll and make a profit. Anyone who makes this D-FCS will being makin a PERFECT doll JUST FOR THEM that they might NEVER be able to make a profit on. (keyword there is "might." Some fanatics just have tooo much cash.)

$5,000 on a doll, plus transportation and lodging from Las Vegas to Nagasaki just isn't an option for me right now, but if I had a full-time job..well... really... I'd try.

(I COULD spell check this but... where is the fun in that?)

10. BW Long Leg Heath!!!!! If only I had the money and convenient location!

11. I would pay $5000 for a FCS dream doll. In a heartbeat.

It would either be a Sunlight Tsukasa or a Sunlight Michelle. Either of those would be my ultimate dream doll. I know in past Dolpas they have given away a ticket for one of these special FCS. I really hope they will do it in America one day. o___o I think I would die for a chance like that.

12. I agree.
      How do they choose those 3 people anyway?

13. It may be by lottery, as that's how Volks normally does things. x_x

14. Even at that high price I think many more then 3 people will want to do it. So yeah, I suspect a lottery will be held as well.

15. That's the only dodgy bit - the whole lottery thing.
      If it's a confirmed thing...-sighs-

16. WOW. If I had $5,000 for which I had no other purpose (not counting the cost of travel, of course), I'd want a sunlight Madoka on an SD13 lady body with the large bust. Or would I want a sunlight Tsukasa? Or another Liz because I'm greedy that way? I just don't know. I'd have to go for sunlight Madoka. What an indulgence. I have no doubt that they'll have a lick of trouble finding people in Japan willing to do this, let alone the US.

Though if they're serious about the whole "any way you want it, that's the way I need it" thing, maybe I'd want a sunlight Sei Tenshi. Can you tell that I dig the sunlight skin? I do. I dig the sunlight skin.

I envy the three lucky people who get to do this. This makes me think of the whole "golden ticket" thing from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, which I guess means Mr. Shigeta is Willy Wonka.

17. As crazy as it sounds, I'd totally pay $5000 for a dream FCS. That's an incredible deal when you consider what you're getting.

Sunlight Tsukasa with long legs. Faceup by Mikey. I'd die happy.

When I went to Huis ten Bosch, I spent the bulk of my time in the Miffy store. ^^; It was neat though, like being in Holland.

18. hmmm i want a white skinned scarface cecile..... ahahaha ok dreaming is good i dun have the monies anwayz :D :D ria ria u going? lol

19. oh man, if i won the lottery, i would totally be up for it! but then, i would have to buy a house with a whole floor dedicated to my dolls! ahhh, i can dream, can't I? ahhhhh.........:eusa_pray

20. I have to say that this is really interesting. If I did a dream FCS, it would be a suntanned, blond-haired Sylvie customized by K.Mayura. Kyaa!