1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

"HUIS TEN BOSCH (in Japan)" Tour ~Dream FCS~ USA people can join!

Dec 1, 2006

1. I think you guys know what I'd choose..... ;)

Snow-skinned Sweet Dream Nono!!!!! :aheartbea :D I'll never give up my quest!!! :eusa_pray

She's my dream doll, and I simply won't give up until I have her! :thumbup But 500000 yen...... *_* I just can't afford that just yet :( ... Oh, White-skin Sweet Dream Nono... will I ever hold you in my arms? :atremblin

Yay! Rei Tenshi!!! :cheer I was hoping they'd be released soon!! I think they are supposed to be even smaller then Sei Tenshi, but I'm not sure. Can you imagine how cute they will be??! :whee: I bet they will be very very limited, like Sei Tenshi.

2. Wao! I found some members who could pay 500,000yen for Dream FCS :o

When I saw this plan on Volks web site, I told about Dream FCS and its price to my husband and he said, "There must be over 3 people and Volks can find them easy.". He said there would be over 20~30 people, too...*_*

If so, these winners (maybe then Volks will do the lottery) are the happiest ones :love I can't pay 500,000yen, but I want to see how they order faceups on whose heads...*sigh* :aheartbea

3. Okay, a tanned scarface (one eye MOSTLY shut) SD13 Sylvie. Yep. I'd pay 500,000 for that.

4. If Volks saw this thread, they will do similar event on USA someday!
      Then you can get Sunlight Sylvie if you won the lottery :aheartbea *Dream comes true*

5. If I knew for certain that I would be able to choose a sunlight skin SDC body...

If I knew the event was definately going to take place during the time I will be in Japan next year...

If I knew that I would still be able participate in the tour and everything, even if I didn't win the dream doll lottery...

And if I knew that Volks would agree to ship the doll either directly to me, or through the Volks USA store to me if I did win...

I'd definately sign up! ^_^

6. Well I'm being lazy to read the whole Japanese page since my Japanese isn't that good and it will take forever. XD;; I wonder how does this whole tour thing work? I'm not on my own computer and can't get the Japanese PDF page to work. ^-^;; It seems like it'd be interesting though... I wish I could go. And if I had the money, I would pay $5000 for a dream FCS... even though I actually no idea what I want... XD;;; But I guess it's a good opportunity for people who can afford it. Afterall, who hasn't dreamed of having a doll made completely to their specification?

7. I received a pamphlet today, so I post pictures of them on first page.

8. Thanks Ria_ria! :)

I wish I could read that.. but I'm only in low level Japanese so I really have no idea what it says :(

Can't wait to see what the Rei-tenshi are like!

9. Hi, Katie:daisy
      Thank you :aheartbea I really wish you could participate in this tour!!!!! T_T

I can see Volks are thinking to invite "special guest" to this tour.
      [​IMG]

"Special guest" for "BABY, THE STARS SHINE BRIGHT"...Kyoko Fukada??? Or other???
      This tour won't be held if the number was under 400. I wanted to see this "BABY, THE STARS SHINE BRIGHT" collabo model, but I couldn't find picture of her anywhere...

10. I'd get a Jun Tachibana. I don't care for scarface cecile, or anything else. Just her.
      But it's impossible for me to go. So, yeah.

11. Maybe it'll be a doll of Nobara Takemoto? :lol: But seriously, I'd love to see the new doll too! Also will be interested in her outfit..BtSSB has been doing some rather "unorthodox" designs lately, I wonder if she will be sweet lolita like Momoko, or something more kogal-ish or punky. Or maybe a crossover, Alice and the Pirates meets Oath of the Silver Coin? ;)

12. That amusement park looks cheesy beyond words. I love it.

And if wishes were horses and I was fabulously and independently wealthy and could do dream FCS, hmm..... white skinned Tsukasa girl to be my sour, unattractive, kill joy onmyouji girl, and a magical larger selection of Zouks that included a true bright emerald green.

13. I need to see the BTSSB collab!!! I luv everything from baby, but I am a more sweet loli myself.
      Gahhh Rei-Tenshi?!!? Thats it, I am almost sure Volks is out to seek me down, and steal all my moneys!
      Kim, I am soo with you on a true pair of emerald green Zouks!
      My dream FCS would be a sunlight Momoko, emerald green eyes, makeup by Mikey!! ^__^
      I am seriously thinking about trying to get to Japan for this..... I am sure they'd let me in if I give them my puppy eyes! lol
      *Jen

14. Build me an SD16 Williams.

Though I suppose I could do that on my own if I tried, though his head would look entirely out of place.

Wow.

I don't know what I would want, but by all means I'd want Mikey to do the faceup.

15. I received "Volks Mail News" last night.
      They said this "BABY collabo model" would be shown next week :chibi
      I want to see what a doll and what a dress they release!

16. Thanks for the update! Can't wait for next week :chibi

17. Same here :D I am really curious. I wonder if they will post pics of the Rei-tenshi as well?

18. Wow, the picture on the pamphlet is really pretty~ I'm looking forward to seeing the collab model. ^-^ I really hope they will show picture of the rei tenshi too. I'm curious as to what those would look like... @w@

19. Wish I could afford that. I'd ask for another Chii or something. :)