1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

"HUIS TEN BOSCH (in Japan)" Tour ~Dream FCS~ USA people can join!

Dec 1, 2006

1. OMG that little Toppi is too cute! It makes me miss my little baby girl who's at home in the states.

2. WAHHHH!!! CUTE!!! CUTE!!! CUTE!!!! (dies a little inside with want)

3. I'm hoping the fact that it's Toppi this time that they'll be doing a MSD BtSSB line of clothing, would love just one really gorgeous white lolita dress for my girl :aheartbea

4. Toppi Looks so cute in black hair with that face up:love Ohhhh I wish I could get her:D
      ~Anthony

5. I really want Toppis outfit~ It would look adorable on my Toppi D:

6. ¿ Why only Japan ? T_________T

I want that Toppi... I don't want anything more T_T Only the Toppi *_*

Wow... 500.000JPY are too much for FCS... *White Skin Shinku... :aheartbea *

7. Wow, that picture on the front page is so pretty~ And the Toppi is cute! >w< Thank you for sharing these! :)

8. I'm so happy they're re-releasing Toppi :D She is my favorite MSD! Too bad I really can't afford her right now :/

9. I'd probably ask for either a Tan Yukinojo or a tan Shiro with face up by Mikey. I can't see spending $5000 for a MSD or smaller size doll. X_X But tan Shiro... *melts*

10. Ooo~, Mikey won popularity :D

I really want to see special 3 dolls...:aheartbea I think tan Yukinojo and tan Tsukasa are very nice, too~:love

11. Hmm... I also think a sunlight SD13 Boy Olivia Sunlight skin with h-05 hands, long legs, and pink Zouks would be amazing. x3

I can't wait to see what the 3 lucky winners choose.

12. I would pick an Ian... Remember her? The first MSD Volks made? She was smaller than MSD actually. I've always loved her. Would they even include her as an option to choose? :sweat

13. Ahhh, she's Little Red Riding Hood Toppi! I'll translate her story later, it's awfully short. :)

14. I think I actually saw an Ian come up on Y!J not that long ago. While they are rare, they do come up and actually never go for very much. ^_^

15. :o NO WAY!!! PMing you!

16. I would bet Ian is off limits..as she's not a real Super Dollfie. Wonder if the U-Noss would be available? An U-noss in Pureskin would be wonderful :D

17. =OOO A sunlight Unoss would be... woooah.

XD Wooooah. *mind is blown*

18. Kind of going offtopic here a little, delete if necessary :sweat Another Araki + Volks venture would be wonderful. I love his dolls, but their resin is a big turn off for me. Unoa or Unoss in Pureskin would just be so irresistable!

19. A white U-Noss would be awesome too! I'm pretty sure U-Noss isn't considered a Super Dollfie, though. (She didn't come with the SD pin. :( Poor U-Noss!)

Edit: I'm with you, Usagi! Another Araki-Volks doll would be wonderful!

20. I'd love a tan Unoss.... She'd be so pretty in the sunlight skin...