1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

"HUIS TEN BOSCH (in Japan)" Tour ~Dream FCS~ USA people can join!

Dec 1, 2006

1. I'd want my Lex in sunlight skin!:fangirl: :fangirl: :fangirl:

So, that'd be a tan Tony head on a tan SD16 body, with a Scarface mod on his left eye!!! And Custom blue and brown Zouks!!!*head explodes in "Scanners" like fashion*

Oh, and optional fist hands!!!!!!!!

2. Wow. That's messy. Not the doll, the doll would be gorgeous *squee*

The explosion, I mean :D

3. I think I have just died and gone to heaven!! I really would love Toppi, but I am too temped at the fact that the outfit will be sold seperately!!
      A little OT- Why isnt Ian considered an SD? I remember her being labled the first MSD... I could be wrong because I was about 12-13 years old back then...
      *Jen

4. Well she may still be lumped together with the SDs, but the way she is listed on SuperDollfie.net shows that Volks doesn't consider her to be like them, and most people consider her to be only a MSD prototype. I would assume she's off limits since Volks doesn't have any photos of her, only released her once, never made MSDs that looked exactly like her, never or rarely (I haven't seen, but I might've missed something) released another doll like her (a UFK but with clothes), and don't seem to make one-offs of her.

I can't imagine spending $5000 on an unrefined mini size BJD..:sweat

5. ^
      Thanks for clarifying!
      I still think she is darned cute, and if I liked her enough, I wouldnt see anything wrong with myself, or anyone spending whatever amount if they wanted her badly.
      Heck, for $5000 buckeroos, there shouldnt be anything "off-limits"! lol
      *Jen

6. If the mold is destroyed it'd be a good reason :sweat

7. There's this thing called 'taste', and everyone's is different :sweat And usually it's considered 'poor taste' to... er... well, you know.

8. Volks has a list on their website of heads that they cannot exchange anymore due to them no longer having remaining stockpile of these heads. (Normally, you can take any damaged head to Volks and pay them to replace it.) I assume that that means they also don't have the molds for them anymore. I wonder if these heads won't be available in the dream FCS either?

9. Ohh..interesting. Where is this list?

10. I have no idea what you're trying to get at. The pouring mold could have been destroyed after a few were made because she was a prototype, and it would be a good reason for it to be off-limits.

Which site has the list, could you post the link? I can't read the Japanese sites, I just have to poke around until I find a page with pictures or English phrases :sweat

11. Really great question Cassiel, I also wonder?
      Can you link me to that list, I cant find it.

*Jen

12. ... Am I missing something here? I'm saying she's not a normal SD, there's a chance Volks CAN'T make her anymore. I didn't say anything about not liking her..

13. http://www.volks.co.jp/jp/superdollfie/shitadori/index.html

I did a translation for a friend awhile back:

The rest of the page is about their exchanging parts system, it's not hugely relevant, so I wont post my whole translation. Anyway, I'm wondering if those heads won't be offered in the dream FCS...

Edit: And yep, I'm aware that many of these have pureskin counterparts so won't be a problem, but some (like Aya, Sasha, Akira, etc) don't, so...

14. Aya is on that list, and there was an Aya one-off at the last LA tea party. I would hope that ones on that list would be recast in Pureskin for the dream FCS *_* That, and I'm still clinging to a desperate dream of Akira being rereleased.

15. Oye, I think we have to tie the two thoughts together.

I THINK Usagi is saying that "if the mold is distroyed that would be a good reason why something might be "off-limits."

16. Lets all have some cake!:cake: :cake: :cake:
      Now, don't we all feel better? I do!

A little back on topic...I want a Sweet Dream Nono in normal skin but with the white skin (Beauty white?) face up in the SD Bible....Ooooooso pretty! I love Nono!!

17. Oooo...and I have never ever seen a Rei tenshi (and I am assuming like Seis and Yos you have to be there in person to get one). I wonder if it will be just for this event or if they will start introducing them at other events as well.

18. SailorLimaBean -
      We all understand what usagi was saying, hun.
      I put a "lol" beside my comment because I was joking around. I wasnt trying to be snarky or anything. Obviously, if a mold is destroyed, no matter if you pay 5000$ or even 10000$, you are not going to get it.
      Unless Volks *really* makes it worth your money, and will bend over backwards (re-cast a destroyed mold from and existing head, or something like that) to give you the full *Dream FCS* experience! hehehe *wishful thinking*
      Either way, I cant wait to see who those 3 lucky people dream up!
      *Jen

19. I think you're thinking of Nono Sweet Dream ES version, I have no idea what the "ES" means (Cassiel might?), but I love her too :D A face up like that on a Chris Sweet Dream would be to die for.

20. Yup! That is the one! She is a dream, but I just have to have her in pure skin so she can be standard Nono's (who I want to have a similar face up) twin sister.