1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Hujoo Cora 43cm Resin Girl

Apr 5, 2011

1. Oh wow, she has a really strong profile! Thanks for sharing such great pictures! :) it really helps to see her naturally.

2. Ok, I had a "I CANT LIVE WITHOUT HER" moment and bought her last night. That is WAY impuley of me, usually I chew over dolly purchases for mooonnnttths! O_o

3. Oh no!!! Lol! Well...sorry. :) I think you'll be happy. She will be loose and floppy- I had to tighten her elastic, and will definitely replace it as soon as I can find where my cat hid that big wad of elastic I bought. Make sure you post her here, I can't wait to see her!

4. I was thinking that maybe her elastic is so thin in order to fit through those triple gear joints? Let me know what size elastic winds up working for her :) I have never purhased stringing before XD I want to make sure Im getting the right thing!

I am so excited for her to arrive. Im in San Francisco so I think it'll be fast :D

5. It needs to be thin to fit through those gears, but this is a little too thin IMHO. I bought a ton of different sizes of elastic and can't find it- my cat seriously may have thought it was a kitty toy and dragged it off somewhere....if I can find it and it works I'll just sent you some. I don't remember what size it was- I can never figure out what those sizes are.
      If you ordered her from Emory last night you should have her tomorrow!

6. She's here! I dont have a bix opening thread for her yet (because Im at work, LOL) but I got a few cellphone snapshots.

She does NOT like the harajuku frilly dress thing, but she loves her New Rock boots. I need to get her a much more modern outfit. She's going to be a terminator :) made by a sreampunk fairy. So I named her Cameron :)

7. !!! I want her so badly...but I already ordered another doll and cora is a bit pricey for me... Congrats on ppl who have her though. She's so beautiful.

8. I finally got some snapshots of Cameron in her proper eyes. They are 14mm Aisu^2 (now DollBakery) and they fit her face PERFECTLY. Her default eyes are interesting, but I don't like that huuuuuuge look in my dolls because it makes them look a bit too childish to me.

Here's Cameron, the terminator fairy XD
      [​IMG]

You know, I consider her body really unattractive aesthetically, but I really love her hands (my favorite parts of dolls!) and all her crazy joints! :)

Here she is with my RS and MNF. She's not actually THAT much taller than my MNF, it's just a weird perspective thing and she's wearing huge boots (my MNF is barefoot.)

[​IMG][/IMG]

I'll do a proper lineup with all my MSD's tonight hopefully :)

9. Anneke - beautyfull doll )
      I think it some like Hujoo Berry )

10. Thanks PaOla1501! She is definitely a new experience for me and I'm still getting used to her.

I tried to line her up with my other MSDs, but they weren't cooperating and my light was going fast. This was the best shot I got. My Resinsoul faceplanted TWICE so I snapped the pix as quickly as I could and put them back XD

[​IMG]

She's taller and much different proportions to my MNF or RS. I have to find all new clothes for her too since she fits nothing I currently have for those two.

11. I am really curious if this new doll design is copyrighted to Hujoo only? I wish SD bodies will come out...the body is so cool!

12. I noticed Junkyspot is now sold out of Cora as well XD I'm glad she was popular! Maybe it will encourage more companies to make more posable doll designs. The only thing that I'm a little iffy on is that it seems that some of these elaborate joints are over complicated for what they need to be. She doesn't pose any better than my Rosette, who has very simple "peanut" double jointing. And on top of all of it, she's missing a waist joint, so she loses out on a lot of mobility.

Anyone else have a chance to compare her with an A-line MNF?

Here's a little closeup spam in the meantime XD
      [​IMG]

13. I really like the default eyes- they make her look like a little robot or something- but your Cora looks stunning with the more human eyes.
      I've had a crazy summer- practically running a hotel the past six weeks- so I haven't had a chance to find the string and restring mine, but I suspect that with slightly heavier elastic the posing WILL be amazing. What she needs is elastic somewhere between what she has, and what is normally used for an MSD.

14. I just wisited Hujoo site ...There is another new girl- Dana O_o She has the same body as Cora.I didn't find any news threads about her:| Is she on-toppic here?

15. Dana is actually made of ABS plastic :( so unfortunately yes, she'll be offtopic here. It's interesting to see the same engineering that went into Cora's body in a completely different material! And wow, I wish resin was at the same price point, lol!

16. Well, her price is really good ) and she's pretty ^^ just saw, that she's made from ABS -__- may be they will cast her in resin in future )

17. She is actually the same body as Cora. Not sure about the head, I haven't had time to check it out. I was in SF over the weekend and meant to go to Britex for some elastic to restring my Cora, but after hitting H&M, Anthroplogie, and Urban Outfitters I ran out of steam. I don't know what the sizes mean so I don't want to order off the internet. I'd like to find an elastic size between what she has (which is pretty thin) and what MSDs usually use.

18. Can I beg a photo of the inside of her head or body without head? I'm curious if her body would work with a BBB or RS head. Her jointing is so.. awesome looking I've been staring at her again a lot lately and have crazy hybrid dreams.

19. Her head is super crazy hard to get off because the S hook attaches to the underside of her headcap! But I can give it a shot :) I need to restring her sooner or later! I have a Resinsoul Mei that wouldnt mind volunteering for the hybrid experiment too if your interested.

20. OMG 5 hooks?! And yes that would be amazing! <3