1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Hunting for Dollfie Dream - clothing, shoes, wigs

Nov 21, 2004

1. i actually own a pair of Dollheart highheel boots for Sunnie, that fit my friends DD perfectly...but beyond that her DD's defult shoes were poshdolls.

2. Those are Obitsu shoes, right? Those ought to fit a DD too, indeed! :daisy

3. Yes, I actually bought some of these and they fit a Dollfie Dream perrrrfectly, slip right on and as if they were made for DD. They look so beautiful! I prefer them to the Posh Dolls (side buckle) type, because I think the buckle makes the shoe look less sleek and "grown up." :daisy :daisy

Good to see other Dollfie Dream fans here. I just think DD's are soooo wonderful. Can't wait to see all the photos of collector's DD's....
      Cato

4. *will be showing Cato's post to super duper camera owning, but not camera using, happy owner of beautiful DD Sirius Mitsuki* :wink: :daisy

5. Oh, I would love to see a Sirius. Most of the time you only see them peeking out of boxes. BTW, they have those really nice white high heels from Volks. Like the Obitsu, very sleek and stylish and go with everything. I wish Volks sold plain heels like those in white!
      Cato

6. Yes, the Sirius has pretty default shoes. And they fit a SD13, I tried them on my Himeno! :daisy

*goes back to try persuading the Dragon to take a few pictures*

7. The Dollfie Dream heels that Volks made occasionally pop up on Y!J. They have been out of stock for months on the Volks site only to re-appear for about 3 weeks before selling out again. You never know, they might pop back up in stock sometime ^_^

8. bumping because omg, I love this thread! It's been so helpful for buying shoes. As for clothes, I think any luts clothes will fit her as well.

9. I'm considering a Dollfie Dream body as an option for my girl's head, but was wondering if SD or SD13 girl clothes and shoes would fit. It would probably be small or medium bust (whatever the body comes with.. small, right?). Thanks a bunch. ^^

10. There's a plethora of threads on this topic, use Search and see what turns up...

To recap: The DD is much curvier than the SD13. The standard chest is about as bulky, but the hips are slimmer and the waist much slimmer than a SD13's. The bodies are of equal length, but the DD is leggier. As for shoe size, the DD have slightly smaller feet.

They can share some clothes, especially stretchy things or things which aren't supposed to be fitted around the waist. Skirts made for a SD(13) are likely to be very floppy around the waist.
      I would think that checking out clothes made for Luts girls, since they are generally slimmer than SDs', might be useful.

BTW, I think that the standard DD bust is the M size?

11. Does anyone know if the dollfie dream dolls have the same size feet (i.e. if they can share shoes with) SD sized girls?

12. From what I understand Dollfie Dream's feet are slimmer than SD girls. I'd guess its best to say that the shoes won't fit. Though I do have a pair of leather pumps which were stated to fit DD, they do fit my high heeled girl's feet, but not the standard SD's feet.

Sera~

13. I *believe* I read somewhere that someone had a pair of those plain black pumps that she wanted for her non-DD girl, but she wasn't able to get them on. She whipped out her hairdryer and softened them a little, and then she was able to get them on. I don't remember the doll she was trying to fit them too tho :S sorry..

14. No, shoes made for a DD will not fit Volks SD feet. I have no idea about other SD dolls.

15. You can see an SD girl wearing DD pumps at Girls Pretty. Doesn't exactly work, but it's cute for photos.

16. It definately depends on the shoe and the SD sized doll. If you want DD shoes to fit an SD, then probaby no, they won't fit, but if you are trying to get shoes for your DD girl most of the SD shoes should fit fine on her. At worst she'd need socks. ^_^

17. their feet are smaller than most regular sd sized girls -- so they can wear sd shoes, but sds can't wear shoes made only for DDs.

18. DD feet are more narrow, I had a pair of DD shoes and tried them on a Volks SD13 girl and a Delf girl and I couldn't cram them on either of thier feet. :( Which stinks, because the shoes were so darn cute. =/

19. Thanks guys :D I'm asking for a DD for Christmas and was trying to figure out what of my SD stuff she could wear.