1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

I HAVE DOLL ✦

Jun 23, 2018

1. My Tune head arrived today and I'm so happy :D
      He is perfect! Posted few pictures on my instagram if you would like to see him ^^

2. Don't know if this is the right place to ask, but does anyone know how different the Tune head is from the Hwayoung head? I haven't ever seen them side by side, and only in pictures, which makes it hard to really tell. They are obviously different, but in terms of one over the other, is there a real honestly good reason why one would be better than the other? Thanks~

3. Here is a comparison thread of them both. Hwayoung is smaller and more stylized version of V, but Tune is closer to his actual looks.
      I don't know if one is better than the other. Depends which style you like more. I prefer Tune's looks more but both of them are very beautifully made :dance

4. OHHHHHHH, That's awesome, thanks so much. I suppose I like the lip sculpting of the Hwayoung more, but in general I feel the Tune is more my style. Thanks again!!

5. You're welcome!
      Tune is far more easier to find too than Hwayoung and less expensive as well:lol:
      I ordered Switch body for mine and it should be here by the end of the year. I also joined to group order for Lullaby Poem and got a wig for him as well. It should also arrive at the end of the year!

6. That's awesome I hope you can share some photos, it would be awesome to see~~ I just finished negotiating for a Tune head and a Jaeii head. So I'm really excited. These will be my fist SD size dolls, as I'm normally into the MSD scene. So we will see how it goes! I'm super excited for the both of us now~~

7. Oh wonderful :D Congratulations!
      I think that you'll like this size as well. They are quite big, but I personally love the feel of heavier doll xD It just makes them feel more stable and "real".
      Also when you start with scuplts that you feel more connected to, they will most likely make you fall in love with the size. I used to own msd's only as well, but there's something charming in these bigger ones.

8. I was a bit afraid of owning larger dolls because of space and price, but this makes me fell much better about the decision. Thank

9. Hello- I also just adopted an I HAVE DOLL Tune head sculpt in Sweet Beige. He's now off for a face up and wig. Did the body you were getting for your Tune work out? I'm considering a LUTS body. I've found almost nothing on him so I'm really happy to find these threads through other DoA users! :)

10. I think newer Luts bodies might be too light in colour against the Sweet beige.
      It has a perfect match for Switch normal skin though! Mine has the attractive body in normal skin from Switch and I really like the way it looks and the way the match is between the colours ^^

I suggest you to find bodies in colours that match to newer (made after 2016) Switch normal skin.

11. Oh Tune is pretty nice <3 Think I've seen him once or twice, but never knew the company...

12. [chuckles] I'm in danger..... I'm afraid I've fallen head over heels for IHAVEDOLL Lute!! :sweat I really love the personality that inspired the sculpt (BTS's Jin has a sense of humor that never fails to brighten a bad day for me <3 ) and even beyond that, the quality of IHAVEDOLL's heads is so delicate and lovely. The detail in the facial features! Honestly, I've seen many pictures of Lute, Tune, and some of the female sculpts like Win and wow, this creator deserves so much more attention! :D So I suppose that now I'll have to keep an eye on the secondhand market for Lute, while saving up for him too!

Just out of curiosity, though, does anyone happen to know what a sculpt's flat price + EMS shipping is when bought straight from IHAVEDOLL? I'm wondering whether the secondhand prices I'm seeing are indeed what they go for firsthand, or if they're actually driven up by their relative popularity (much like Distant Memory often is!). Thank you! <3

13. I just bought a Lute head but I am really confused as to what body he should gave. I know there is a similar post here about Ihavedoll Tune, but the Lute head is noticeably smaller than Tune so I am not sure if they would match the same body size.

I heard the Lute doll goes with the 65cm Switch body, but it is hard and expensive to get. But then I was recently told by a Lute doll owner that a 65cm body is too small. They were using a 72cm body.

Does anyone have infomation on what body to get? He is my first doll so I am desperate for everything to go right.

14. Anybody knows how to buy their released girls?
      I'm a bit crazy about Pim mold....:love

15. Does anybody know if Pim head suits to SWITCH girl body?

16. Does anyone know Tune's head size? I have seen measurements for Lute but never for Tune and I know he is known for his larger sized head. So can someone please help me out with the correct sizing?

#36 LenaV, Dec 11, 2020
      Last edited: Dec 13, 2020
    17. Is i have doll still operational?

18. I know this thread is really old, but it’s worth a shot. I own an IHave Lute head but I can’t find a body that will work for him. I already bought a body that didn’t fit, and I really don’t want to make the same mistake twice. As the company no longer seems to be selling dolls, contacting them doesn’t seem to be an option, and not enough people seem to own these dolls for a general FAQ.

if anyone has a Lute head, or an IHave head, please, please, let me know what body you used!

EDIT:

much to my surprise, the Ihave account on IG replied to my questions. I thought I’d post them here for anyone else who wants the information!

[LUTE AND TUNE]

They both have the same head size according to Ihave! Based on sd17/65cm body. For better proportions (a tendency to prefer small faces), it is compatible with the 70cm body, but depending on the body you may need to customise the head or body’s neck.

- head size: 21.8cm (8.5 inches)
      Wig size: 8-9 inches

- neck size: 10.8cm

- eye size: 12-14mm (low dome)

#38 peach-tea, May 7, 2023
      Last edited: May 9, 2023
    19. I have both a Tune and Lute doll head. I own three doll bodies, a Distant Memory 65cm, a Doll Family H 65cm, and a Loongsoul 73.5. If I remember right, I am pretty sure I have tried the heads on all the bodies. I can try again though.

20. The person I bought the Lute head from had him on a 2d 63cm body. It’s interesting to see the versatility of these heads. It’s good to get more information about compatible bodies though, as I learnt my lesson from buying bodies on a whim in the hopes it would hybrid well.